WARMBIER.

"I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN."
"SO?"

Will we see our citizens returned to us by North Korea, or are they allowed to capture and kill us now?
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2017, 4:19:59 AM
"
bwam wrote:
"SO?"

Will we see our citizens returned to us by North Korea, or are they allowed to capture and kill us now?
Will other countries' citizens returned to them by US, or are they allowed to capture then kill/imprison everyone who they want now?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Jun 21, 2017, 6:55:59 AM
"
silumit wrote:
"
bwam wrote:
"SO?"

Will other countries' citizens returned to them by US, or are they allowed to capture then kill/imprison everyone who they want now?

/thread
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
silumit wrote:

It is soft, mind-washed neoliberal thinking like yours guaranteeing the decline of the United States.
Last edited by bwam on Jun 21, 2017, 7:49:59 AM
"
bwam wrote:
"
silumit wrote:

It is soft, mind-washed neoliberal thinking like yours guaranteeing the decline of the United States.

He's Russian as far as I know. Surprisingly enough, there are people outside of the US of A in this forum. I know it's a shocker. Some of them probably speak better English than you do.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 21, 2017, 7:54:06 AM
Warmbier got what was coming to him. He had to make a series of extremely terrible decisions to even get himself in the position he was in. Which cost him his life. Being stupid can cost you your life.

Here is some sage wisdom from me: Don't go to North Korea, and if you're stupid enough to go there, don't be stupid enough to steal something.

North Korea is under Stalinist Communism, why would anyone go visit such a brutal place? Was he a snowflake liberal, who wanted to visit the mother land? I hope you snowflakes understand now that Stalinist Communism in North Korea is different from the Frankfurt School Communism you picked up at college.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jun 21, 2017, 8:05:53 AM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

North Korea is under Stalinist Communism, why would anyone go visit such a brutal place? Was he a snowflake liberal, who wanted to visit the mother land? I hope you snowflakes understand now that Stalinist Communism in North Korea is different from the Frankfurt School Communism you picked up at college.

Redneck image ruined. RIP
"
Bars wrote:

Not quite. This picture floating around the internet is actually me. Come at me bros!

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jun 21, 2017, 8:15:23 AM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

Not quite. This picture floating around the internet is actually me. Come at me bros!

I'm not Russian, but any Eastern European country is pretty much the same, right?

Eastern European hit squad incoming soon!

https://youtu.be/4EwSogA_aFU
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Warmbier got what was coming to him.

And all of us will have what's coming to us if we allow our citizenship to be rendered nothing more than a target on our backs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info