Time to get rid of some companies I'm doing business with ...

Anyone (in US) got suggestion for phone? I got T Mobile and I'm here to tell you they suck so hard I wonder anyone's dick stays on.

GEICO. Don't even. I have done business with them for years and they suddenly started acting crazy. I forgot to pay my auto insurance bill (it was still in grace period, btw) and they "accidentally" put me on a dunning list. I got like 5 calls in one day from what sounded like the hood.

Yeah, I reamed em a new one. But my policy is about to expire so I'm getting another company for that too.

I don't sell P & C but I should start if these companies suck so bad.
Censored.
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2017, 6:51:09 PM
I use www.ting.com

"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Is it reliable?
Censored.
They piggy back on other networks. We've been using them for over four years and haven't had any problems at all. When you call them, someone at the company actually answers the phone!! All of our dealings with them have been fabulous.

IIRC, there is no contract so you can drop anytime. You can buy phones from them or buy your own.

Where are you? Call them and have a conversation. The type of phone you have may determine the network they use. We use iPhone 6 and a GSM sim card
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Jun 20, 2017, 6:03:08 PM
I went to their website to see if: 1) they are available in my area (N TX), they are! 2) our phones will work, they will! 3) the prices which look good.

I have to say that TX has the HIGHEST taxes and fees. Our current plan is like $80 but after freakin' TX gets done we pay $96!

NO, I am not kidding.
Censored.
Their payment plans also make sense. I live in NM and have good coverage given our very wide open, empty spaces.
US Mountain Time Zone
No offense if you're having trouble you credit must be horrible...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Is it reliable?

Last I tried Ting used Sprint towers, which has no service near me. Verizon has the most coverage by far, at least I always have bars whenever my friends with AT&T and T-Mobile don't
"
solwitch wrote:
No offense if you're having trouble you credit must be horrible...

That's the problem with the world, its so hard to find reliable slaves.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Solwitch, last I heard, calls getting dropped and poor quality had nothing to do with credit. Since my credit is excellent that must, indeed, be the case.

Reading comprehension is apparently becoming a graver issue.

Thanks to those that had good ideas instead of nonsense to add to this thread. I like the looks of Ting and will give them a call tomorrow.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info