The Fall of Oriath: Doedre the Vile

"
Marxone wrote:
I forgot that ice spear is still in the game :)

Maybe they are planning to make it a viable and good skill...
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Nishrek wrote:
"
Marxone wrote:
I forgot that ice spear is still in the game :)

Maybe they are planning to make it a viable and good skill...

Maybe they just need the worst skills in game just to keep the bossfight long enough to hit the record button.
Great ! Dont bother delay, keep on doing good job guys.
(and destroy the non H&S Lab ! Cant play it with 150-800ms mountain connexions)
Oh nice that gives me time to play some Darkest Dungeon/races before the madness starts again :D
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
First of all a fix for the workbenches is needed to test on.

I really hope this urgent fix will be included then. I'm getting tired from not being able to upgrade my hideout and just juggling with only two masters, to not lose the ability to improve at least some stuff... (sadly, the creation of the initial HO took 'away' even my bench for the armour) :(

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
we have figured out some more awesome stuff to add to the act

I have to admit, I'm a bit frightened (alarmed?) about this. While its always nice to improve things in the first place, the very most of the concept should be fixed, such close to the deadline.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jun 20, 2017, 3:11:07 AM
Looks as generic a boss fight as you'll ever see. Move along nothing to see here.
Dammit!! i was so hyped playing the beta, but now you moved the wipe... i just gave away all my good items and chaos, to people playing all the way up to the update, because i thought i was coming now. now i have to start back all over.. just to start all over in a weeks time, just to start all over a few weeks after when the beta goes live ... i really appreciate everything you are doing, but i honestly feel like you could have done more to keep the hype going..

i know it is cause you are excited, and so am I.. but playing "one week races" makes it so impossible to get a grasp of all the new possibilities.. guess beta is only for steamers with 10 hours available play time each day.

great job on the new content, it is so unbelievably awesome.. i loved the whole "oh they just revamped the old acts" feeling i had when entering act 6.. just to discover that i should have trusted you, and my dismay was unjust
10/10 would play if they had more than a week, to try and get a build enabling unique, and not just roll straight meta builds
hype hype hype !
Those boss fights, when you get few blue items and one or two yellow... boring
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Please implement a hideout bench fix if possible untill the beta wipe out.

Not being able to use masters/craft all this time is frustrating, to say the least...
"Too Wierd To Live... Too Rare To Die...."
Personal Motto

Finally made it to lvl 100... Only took me 3 years...:) :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info