Endless Hunger and Acuities 100% crit works Part 2.

Well with that being confirmed as a bug, I guess the next step is to just drop 5% crit chance to have consistent non crits to get non instant leech to provide the recovery.

Or is the change going to cause any normal leech that is already occurring to be lost on a crit strike?

If so then that would provide some nice dmg bursts with the retch. Having non instant leech pile up and then a crit strike adds it all to the damage as chaos at 400% of what you had built up.

I guess it can be built around anyway you loom at it.
Last edited by BloodBaneBoneBreaker on Jun 19, 2017, 9:47:55 PM
That would work while you're constantly attacking, but not necessarily when you're forced out by boss mechanics or doing long trap gauntlets.

I mean, a crit build is unlikely to get big (overkill) damage values from non-crits, so your leech will drop off pretty fast.

True, but non crit hits you don't need to rely on overkill. As the hits damage is regular leech too
Well damn, I thought it was too good to be true when i fooled around with acquity + endless hunger at the beginning of the legacy league. I'm just saving crap ton of currency to upgrade my slayer character.

RIP ring and slayer? who knows

Last edited by Molochmane on Jun 22, 2017, 1:23:58 AM
Has this bugged interaction been fixed?
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info