You dont need more than 3k life to do all the game content

"
turinga2014 wrote:
See? There is no point to have 6k life pool, since you can facetank shaper with 3k only.

Instead waste point investing in life, invest your points in dmg nodes.

That's stupid. Shaper does a ton of damage, but it's all predictable damage, and most of it is done in small ticks and not large 1-shots. Being able to face tank Shaper doesn't mean you can do end game maps properly.
If your only goal is to do Shaper day and night then yeah sure, but then again it's nothing new, you could have done it with even less HP and no leech, just go Fire Nova Mine.
"
"
SorakPoE wrote:
I realize this is a 'bait' post, but 'killing Minotaur' is not 'do all the game content'

Show me an Uber Atziri run with 3k life before making such claims.

atziri with EB+CI (1 hp) = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm8rKtv33Yg

The real challenge would be to do that with the blood magic keystone in addition ;)
"
tidbit wrote:
I won't say I can do all content, but I can do yellow corrupt t16 maps easily, even with phys reflect (veeerrrry carefully). except bosses, I have issues with most (not all) of them.
My own build, speed + leech. probably not optimized (probably over-leech a lot).
No VP because I like how it keeps regening fast even at full life, a constant potion. very handy vs chaos, bleed (i'm immune anyway) and traps.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tidbit/characters?characterName=tudbut

3.5k life (not by choice)
38k dps fully charged (cleave)
18k dps fully charged cyclone (has a leech gem in it)
almost always full life unless one-hit.
quite cheap (with plenty of room for improvement)
4-link (I'm poor)

http://i.imgur.com/onmVy0St.jpg

Lol I am sorry, but did you mean t6 yellow corrupt maps? Because you don't have a single guardian kill (so not even white). In fact, you did not even kill uber izaro or normal atziri once this league, and the character that you linked is in legacy. Your highest tier of yellow maps seems to be t12 yellow, considering that is the hardest tier of maps that you did with 8 or more mods (which is usually the number that you get on yellow corrupt maps, sometimes even just yellow). However, I somehow think that you did those with your flameblast totem inqui on a 5 link.
Last edited by MECHanokl on Jun 20, 2017, 6:51:33 AM
the exp bar says it all
"
"
SorakPoE wrote:
I realize this is a 'bait' post, but 'killing Minotaur' is not 'do all the game content'

Show me an Uber Atziri run with 3k life before making such claims.

atziri with EB+CI (1 hp) = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm8rKtv33Yg

Except he did normal atziri (which is slower than uber), and went in with this character for atziri only, instead of clearing whole map (which would be a lot harder if not impossible).
"
MECHanokl wrote:
Lol I am sorry, but did you mean t6 yellow corrupt maps? Because you don't have a single guardian kill (so not even white). In fact, you did not even kill uber izaro or normal atziri once this league, and the character that you linked is in legacy. Your highest tier of yellow maps seems to be t12 yellow, considering that is the hardest tier of maps that you did with 8 or more mods (which is usually the number that you get on yellow corrupt maps, sometimes even just yellow). However, I somehow think that you did those with your flameblast totem inqui on a 5 link.

not lying one bit. I currently only have t13 maps (I don't do much mapping/grinding. don't care for it) but if you want to supply me with a t14/15/16 map (white, I'll roll it. I don't want 'reflect physical' and 'no leech' on that high of tier) and join my party while I go kill things solo, I'll call you to check it out when the areas done/mostly done. Maybe my highest was t15 and I assumed t16 wouldn't be much harder (just the general mobs) but still, it's doable.

as for all those bosses, as mentioned I have issues with bosses. mobs, no problem. most (not all) bosses can be too much trouble or just take too much time. so I don't bother, the tiny amount of extra loot is meh.

I also never play that flameblast person. that was league-starter for gear. it's so boring and slow.

(I won't make a video. 60KB/s upload speed is not fun if you want to upload 100+MB videos. unless you're fine with 700p and just me killing a couple mob packs. try and get a blue pack and a yellow)
rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Jun 20, 2017, 5:05:59 PM
"
MECHanokl wrote:

Lol I am sorry, but did you mean t6 yellow corrupt maps?

Well, I made a video. As mentioned, I only have t13's. The mods on it were not that tough, but tempchains slows me down a fair bit (less hits = less DPS & less leech). Then there was an Invasion boss (pretty sure he wasn't the maps boss, I killed all them easily) who took forever, thanks to TC and chilled ground.

Video (google photos): http://tinyurl.com/yceewruu

- the first 50sec are real-time, showing a white & magic pack kill. After that I sped it up 3x.
I cut out the first 60sec of the boss fight (it was slow). then sped it up 2x until the Invasion boss's final moments.
- I never used a health potion except that time I misclicked to use my atziri. my health was already full anyway, so it was useless.
- no vaal pact.
- total clear speed, about 6-7min (I never claimed to be meta 2min clear :P).

So yeah. I usually skip bosses unless I haven't done the area before. And even then I might skip it if it seems wtf crazy. But usually it's doable, just not worth the time.

High tier maps, low end gear, 4 link, low life, no es. completely doable.
rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Jun 23, 2017, 2:32:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info