Path of Exile at E3

60 fps 4k KEK

tell me how is posible with a 8 cores 2.3 ghz processor?

my old amd fx 8320 is 3.5ghz 8 cores.
have some problems with cpu bottleneck.

btw great job porting the game only 1hour.
Have you guys got a dev kit of that newest Xbox console or just the standard and S versions were available in early development?
Any plans to have the game on Ps4 as well in the future?
I'm tasting a little bit of salt here... why can't people be happy for Chris and Co...this is an awesome story of four guys (now what close 100 people) who were so passionate about a ARPG's they essentially started a gaming Company from nothing, created arguably the best ARPG ever far surpassing the industry leader's most recent offering, and now had a seat at E3 with Microsoft. Besides I'm sure the rest of GGG were busy working on fixing the bugs and known issues...I would venture to guess that no one wants 3.0 to launch ASAP and launch perfectly more than GGG.

Congratulations to everyone at GGG you deserve all of the continued success and financial rewards coming your way!

I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
"
DrDraids wrote:
"the xbox version will in no way effect the pc version" OMEGALUL

Unfortunately that was a very naive "promise" from GGG.

I wonder if the Xbox crowd is indeed interested in something like POE in a big enough scale to compensate for the damage in credibility within the PC player base that have actively been supporting the game.

I must say, I personally feel less inclined to support the game in the future. In the past any contribution felt rewarding, because you knew it went towards further perfecting/developing the game you loved, whereas now that certainty no longer exists.

I do think GGG deserves all the success and fully understand why they would obviously want to expand.
I just hope it is not in detriment of the game I love.

Last edited by KlaatuZu on Jun 19, 2017, 5:22:49 AM
"
Spagueti wrote:
60 fps 4k KEK

tell me how is posible with a 8 cores 2.3 ghz processor?

my old amd fx 8320 is 3.5ghz 8 cores.
have some problems with cpu bottleneck.

btw great job porting the game only 1hour.

AMD cpu lulz, welcome back to the 90's man :D
IGN: eLguL
My body is really ready to lie stretched out on the couch and grind to level 100 on the XBOX One.
"
Jerle wrote:
"
nadnerb wrote:
great now fix beta mtx system
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpWdEPqHg1w
"
KlaatuZu wrote:
"
DrDraids wrote:
"the xbox version will in no way effect the pc version" OMEGALUL

Unfortunately that was a very naive "promise" from GGG.

yep, for me the new huge bosses popping up on corners had "gameloft doing console games" written in bold flaming letters on top of them.

next stop: huge life bars on top of bosses, because "the forums where most devs check first for bugs and exploits" heavily demand them.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
hype. Gratz.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jun 19, 2017, 7:53:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info