Wander Queen

I didn't feel like digging through all the comments and updates on your bowel movements, but I gotta ask, did you choose pathfinder solely because of jade flask effect? Why her as opposed to going as a raider?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
I didn't feel like digging through all the comments and updates on your bowel movements, but I gotta ask, did you choose pathfinder solely because of jade flask effect? Why her as opposed to going as a raider?

10pen, 1 extra proj, more aoe, movementspeed, 40 ele dmg, vinktars
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jul 3, 2017, 5:52:39 PM
Can you update your budget build with Piscator? I feel that with the recent buff to "added light" and "added cold" gem, the x-y damage is high enought so you dont need to use wrath+anger anymore , and the mana is too hard too sustain with 2 aura setup. May be I should just use wrath+thunder and remove the aura node on the tree? And if that is the case, do I still need that + 1 gloves?
"
H0X9 wrote:
Can you update your budget build with Piscator? I feel that with the recent buff to "added light" and "added cold" gem, the x-y damage is high enought so you dont need to use wrath+anger anymore , and the mana is too hard too sustain with 2 aura setup. May be I should just use wrath+thunder and remove the aura node on the tree? And if that is the case, do I still need that + 1 gloves?

Wrath is a must either way, a hugh dps boost
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
rip.

Imo a little sad they nerf move speed from QOF and not projectiles aoe from kb. I wonder why they let super speed HH too if they don t like the move speed in general .
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 5, 2017, 2:36:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info