Wander Queen

"
a_z0_9 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if QotF will be getting retroactively nerfed at some point. Something like: 1% movement speed per 1600 evasion; -25% movement speed has been removed; divine orb can't be used to re-roll the item. Thank you for your support.

It's literally the only 'mobility thingy' that doesn't suck.

Hahaha thank you for your support. Well done
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jul 3, 2017, 12:32:16 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
if ever, any anyone would get inspired by this build, there they will have 2 obsatcles,

350 movespeed does not feel enough

for non qotf chars, 350 is unchasable. 350 is good for running away or changing your position.

but, you need 400 to hit and run. and to manually kite projectiles.

out of responsibility feeling, i feel like showing ways of reching 400 movespeed was necessary. i think in future also 400-450% movespeed melee builds also can get viable.

i cant write further my keyboard got fucked up yesterday i spilled cola all over it.

this was saved as draft.

You felt responsibility okay.. I feel responsible to tell you to go check any lab runner guide for even more ways to reach huge movement speed.

Also yes, in the context of sarn arena, qotf melee char is a kind of counter to yours and all the other offscreeners. Investing into qotf is very costly though so against tankier archetypes your setup will be quite horrible when compared to the optimal one.

In most 1v1 arenas though qotf isn't all that significant as the arenas are so small and running away isn't exactly an option.

So it all really boils down to what you consider pvp. Unfortunately pvp is considered dead by most and therefore I guess it doesn't matter what anyone considers about it anymore.

bump
Last edited by lapiz on Jul 3, 2017, 2:29:44 AM
"
lapiz wrote:
In most 1v1 arenas though qotf isn't all that significant as the arenas are so small and running away isn't exactly an option.

In most arenas there is no need for running if you use KB. You can stand in spawn and proc a shit ton of explosions to cover the Arena, or just move to the center
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
also note that, qotf chars can move while being in bear trap effect. its funny. qotf movement speed modifier remains after you get locked by bear trap.

the movement speed is a @override method in their coding. it overrides every modifier, whathever exists. haha noobs. they dont know how to handle override methods. pff.

no ban pls :((
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"

In most arenas there is no need for running if you use KB. You can stand in spawn and proc a shit ton of explosions to cover the Arena, or just move to the center

Exactly, there is often no need/room to run. That is why the kb character should instead get more ehp/damage. All the investments in qotf are almost futile in a pvp arena.

Also it's not like kb chars are the best 1v1 builds even though spamming kb from spawn is a good idea against most things.
Well no wonder people stopped playing 1 vs 1 and create sarn builds when the devs don t fucking listen and keep those tiny area favorizing EA/whispering crap/trappers/overlaps whores.

Imo Rup build is the real new tech. It is fully specialized in sarn playstyle, the last part of the game with some pvp action.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
even in small areans 350 movespeed makes difference actually. you can position yourself better and faster even in the smallest map which is solaris temple layout map and start spamming aoe before your opponent. or even in sewer map you can position/move yourself before KB projectiles arrive and covers the area you are in. KB players can solve this by using LMP or using faster attacks, which mkes them end up losing 15-30% dps.

+KB has no chance vs scolds zerphi Ea without qotf tbh, and vs HoT. if you are at same speed, they just blink on your face and vomit all those spells + explosions. you cant reliably one shot killara for example even with 68 global pen, 440K dps from range, not to mention from close range when there is no wall.
+Ea is strong as long as its faster than the build you play against. i run faster even before Ea hits to wall and explodes in its duration.
+fireball, if they invest a lot of aoe, they get same aoe of KB, you can exploit the weakness of fireball's low proj speed by high movespeed and hit and runs. othwersie you gotta stack spell dodge and hope for the best but anyway you'd end up getting outplayed cause LW + LW enchantment would easily outmanevour you.
+not to mention, qotf can trivialize any flameblaster you can simply go full retard and stack 500 movespeed. gl catching me with flameblast. they gotta switch to fireball for that reason, and its even eaiser to deal with.

because time to time people get one shotted by KB from 14k ES, that doesnt mean its just a stand and spam build nd win everyone build. there are really strong counters and movespeed counters from my experience all of these.

belly just gives +500 life more, for +190 movespeed i can trade off 500 health anytime.

i'll have 6013 health at lvl 99 anyway.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 3, 2017, 6:29:47 AM
btw, i believe a proper melee qotf build can trash build easy peasy. mulla should make one with his allll wiiide melee knowledge. <3(last sentence is to appeal drama addicts)
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 3, 2017, 10:18:56 AM
I have a few questions:
- Can I use LW + enchantment instead of qotf for movement?
- Do I have to use Crown of Eyes if I try the budget version with Piscator? What is the different of DPS in 2 version?
- What is the advantage of KB against LA? Only AoE or something else?
"
H0X9 wrote:
I have a few questions:
- Do I have to use Crown of Eyes if I try the budget version with Piscator? What is the different of DPS in 2 version?
- What is the advantage of KB against LA? Only AoE or something else?

LW is like jumping in FPS games, its predictable where you gonna land once you jump cause it has a fixed destination and duration. movement doesnt have such aspects. its way more unpredictable. high movement speed + LW is even better than everything. you should test and see on your own of what im talking about. if you think LW is enough for you, yeah why not.

i showed the difference of piscators vs foe bite, it is about 25% mostly because attack speed difference. around this thread or budget KB there has to be pob codes. you need flat ele damage everywhere in your gear and +1 gloves. i wouldnt use coe though, starkonja is good enough. or devoto.

-Multi hitting, better aoe, better dps, better leech, better close range, better long range,
most importantly,

4+1 of KB explosions happen in a duration (la is instant: projectiles overlap but that happens instantly, and those projectiles aoe damages dont occupy that area for a while)and for that duration of time, the second or third or fourth volley of explosions overlap with each other again and again also this restricts micromanagement options of the opponent. also for most of the chars this field of explosions mean insta kill

smoke mine is the answer but you can catch anyone with such movement speed. its all about micro though, talking is nonsense about micromanagement scenarios.

Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 3, 2017, 12:35:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info