Wander Queen

with a really rough calculation i can say HP x movement speed is equal to your durability of your character in battles. Sometimes movespeed can help you more than having 20k ES.

i was aiming to counter 3 builds,
KB offscreeners with hit and runs and forcing them to use flasks and disappearing. and they can't crit me most most of the time. vs low attack speed hard hitting targets you can simply hit and run in between their attack intervals.
HoT builds by being untouchable + bear traps,
while being glass tank to one /2(or fill their mana) shot even the tankiest scolds zerphi EA's and getting unchasable. (even non crit variant of this build can one shot 16k ES vanilla - standing build)

The idea of the build is to be able to run faster than anyone else in the game - HoT builds - for example, place traps and lock them;

or

Hit and Run vs KB characters that they rely on flasks and using flasks carefully. Having really high movement speed forces them to use LMP or GMP instead of FA and Ppad. also High eva Helps vs Crits.

the build utilizes this OP chest piece which has been overlooked since long time in pvp.

you stack eva from your gear, but it's not the main source of having really high eva, mostly our evasion comes from flasks:

gear pieces for eva:

instead of rustic stash, vanguard base would best for this build.

Wands:

i'm writing this build to advertise how amazing queen of the forest is, this is by far the strongest build i've ever played and after having 360 movespeed, i can't see anything that can counter this easily.

phys wand + dual wield bonus is best for damage scaling.

flasks

361% increased movement speed + 60k eva

415k dps with KB, Ppad + FA, as 5l + BCR i have 323k dps.

tree:
poeurl.com/blxc 45% crit

http://poeurl.com/blxo tree with 20% low crit to be able to certain counters.

jewels:

how to counter: be able to one shot 5.6k life from highest range as possible. use Sin Trek or double anti leech vertex.

item choices in ideal world:

foe bite vs 500ex wand has 8% dps difference only,

this belt as vanguard base, and 42%wed + 99life + %MS speed would be perfect for this build.

for rings, opal and steel bases are best.

with KB enchantment or LW enchantment and lvl 100 would bring you 6k life, which is pretty good with such movement speed.

with 89 life.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 18, 2017, 2:29:06 PM
Last bumped on Dec 5, 2017, 2:35:10 AM
Спасибо тебе друг)))
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Спасибо тебе друг)))

Я готов вызвать русских, чтобы они использовали свои кредитные карты, пока они не окажутся на улицах.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Mandatory comment in English so we don't get griped at for not keeping things English-only.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
lol(laughing out loud, it's english)

xaxaxaxaxa.

5555(thats how taiwanese laugh)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOjqgqsRqCA

oh here is also 32 seconds strand run that i did with this build, swap to GMP + chain while mapping.
27-28 is possible.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 18, 2017, 2:17:34 PM
Can imagine its a good sarn arena build

Also about countering, I doubt it is possible to make something even more offscreenish to beat it. I think I would rather try to get high mobility as well and make the char tank a few hits from you. Your current setup seems to lack global penetration which, I would imagine, would make it possible to create defenses that you would have a hard time piercing.

Another note, wouldn't balancing resists make a wise oak a lot better than any of your current pots?
"
lapiz wrote:
Can imagine its a good sarn arena build

Also about countering, I doubt it is possible to make something even more offscreenish to beat it. I think I would rather try to get high mobility as well and make the char tank a few hits from you. Your current setup seems to lack global penetration which, I would imagine, would make it possible to create defenses that you would have a hard time piercing.

Another note, wouldn't balancing resists make a wise oak a lot better than any of your current pots?

i planned the tree for its final variant which has global penetration of

10 from boots, 10 from pathfidner, 11 from tree, 7 from belt(that crystal belt gonna get crafted after merge, in worst case
this will be crafted)

total 38% global penetration. 15% light pen is coming from vinktar. in case of opponent using purity of ice / lightning + multiple +max% resists flasks it's better to invest arcing blows, depending to the situation fangs of frost too. accordign to pob tests in pvp environment investing on arcing blows or fangs of frost instead of wandslinger does provide almost same dps.

offscreen battles

magma orb counters KB good. only coutner would be stacking spell dodge, hoping for the best and trying to get a lucky shot while sneaking behind walls. in case of use aoe gem in 6l, KB can offscreen anything else in the game. enhance lvl 4 + aoe is something i use vs glass cannon fireball builds for maximizing the aoe. due to fireball's low proj speed it really easy to outmicro fireballers with such high movement skill too.

wise oak
equalizing all the resists for wise oak would be really good, that would be a nice upgrade to the build. however, my movespeed is only achievable with 3 flasks, for maximum 240% movement speed there is no point of using qotf. giving up ppad or FA as well as dying sun and using wise oak + LMP is another option. however, you'd end up having less damage and less aoe.

Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 18, 2017, 4:24:41 PM
1% chaos res ?

Spoiler
"
IceDeal wrote:
1% chaos res ?

Spoiler

yeah its scary : (

i use

+ devoto as swap vs decayerinos.(which is only you, so far)

6.4k life, 50 chaos resistance character with belly(50% life recovered from flasks) was barely able to outregen that dot with a generic life flask.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 19, 2017, 2:23:03 PM
Yeha, QOTF is insanely good.

Hey Rup what you think about this belt?

Mendel is going to try for t1 life once it hits standard.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info