You had 1 job!

Yes, you!

Rofl!!

I hope the "back to school" liquors was done on purpose ;-)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Best OT in a LONG LONG time.
10/10 + all of the cookies.
"
Best OT in a LONG LONG time.
10/10 + all of the cookies.

Hey, im the cookies queen here! And thx. We need more of this ^, and less of that -->
Reminds me of an old tube of metal polish I dug up from a box that said something to the effect of "perfumed for pleasant smell" on one side and "fumes are hazardous to health" on the other.

Good job making the toxic fumes smell wonderful so you won't feel inclined to inhale them.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Those are cheap mistakes. I once flipped a 40,000lbs dozer into a swimming pool. Costed us about 50K between repairs to pool, machine, and getting it out.:P I'm much better now though lulz
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 18, 2017, 7:02:58 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Those are cheap mistakes. I once flipped a 40,000lbs dozer into a swimming pool. Costed us about 50K between repairs to pool, machine, and getting it out.:P I'm much better now though lulz

Costed is not a word. Cookies -1
LOL I saw that last one, I swear!
Censored.
Git R Dun!
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Costed is not a word. Cookies -1

Verb phrases, past and past participle costed or cost; present participle costing.
cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance:
The firm that hired him just costed out a major construction project last month

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/costed

even if it wasnt seems like grammar nazi stuff to call out.. [Removed by Support]
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Jesse_GGG on Jun 18, 2017, 7:42:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info