Experiences in PvP

"
Simplesim45 wrote:
Whoa, then that's just rude :(

Let me refer you to this ancient inscription left behind by the pvpers of old, perhaps concerning this behavior or something similar to it.

"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:
there is more to PvP than bad mannering people whenever you feel like.

All my in field experience and this forum stand as testament that this claim is false.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Myg prefers real Canadians over Ontarians, ya dig?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
Whoa, then that's just rude :(

Let me refer you to this ancient inscription left behind by the pvpers of old, perhaps concerning this behavior or something similar to it.

"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:
there is more to PvP than bad mannering people whenever you feel like.

All my in field experience and this forum stand as testament that this claim is false.

C'mon myga we missed your suicide bombing.

Everyone should fkin play CTF with us.

Now me, jorge and gutbags are all playing Battlerite cause organized PvP never happens on standard :S
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Jul 5, 2017, 11:47:59 AM
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

Now me, jorge and gutbags are all playing Battlerite cause organized PvP never happens on standard :S

I wonder why...
Spoiler
Two questions for IceDick, first one is how long did it take you to find that gif or decide on using it. Like, was it the best one out of all, was it a moment where you first saw it and went "This is perfect for what I need!" and just stopped searching anymore? Second question is what did you put in the search engine?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
A simple right click and looking at the file name might help ya out there
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
That's one for the list then!

Best animations: IceDeal
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Glad to see this community coming together to share these awesome ideas.

You guys are so awesome.

Wish other games had such an awesome PvP community.

Keep up the awesomeness, guys. We're certain to start attracting PvE players looking to be as awesome as you. Just need to keep up the awesome work and we'll definitely get there.

Awesome.
from 1v1 duels, we derived (demoted?) to sarn arena fights, and from there now slowly we are haing a transition to forum pvp. who will prevail? we'll see

forum pvp.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
lets go back to the topic i remember the sonnehagal guy, the greek malaka.

i was helping him first then he started to call me names after he was getting cheap kills. he was taunting me you know.

i remember he was chasing me in arena only. only me. ignoring everyone.

he was funny. i took it serious then built my builds around just to counter him. time to time he still comes and tries his build vs mine, in order to decide whether its the time to make a comeback or not.
its a weird feeling of being somebody's compass to see whether its worth to play or not.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 5, 2017, 6:09:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info