Experiences in PvP

"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
Best Melee The 4 horsemen; Ahfack, Mulla, Gutbags, Godlike. Doesn't matter which one of these guys I play against, it feels like the same entity but with different names.

There are like, minor differences. Ahfack and Gutbags feel like they hit the hardest of the four, not that I've had any recent practice with the two. Godlike is the hardest to kill, guys like a block of iron. Mulla feels like the most balanced of four, he's harder to put down then the first two but kills faster then godlike.

"
Most toxic player: where do I even start?

If this is a category can we have a most venomous player award too?

Difference is I handicap myself by using Heavy Strike while everyone else plays meta t-value neglected crap. When I used Lacerate the game was so damn free it was boring. Not to mention I sold my legacy Kaom's like 2 years ago now. Back when these guys were still infant melee players or didn't play at all (read: my bitches).
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jun 22, 2017, 6:32:26 PM

i found the best pvp player ever.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:

i found the best pvp player ever.

Lol you didn't cover that screenshot enough, it look like putin zerphy EA.
Not sure, entirely, what the thread has become, outside the self flagellation, aggrandizing and "indie" fellation of members/ex-members of specific PvP guilds; however, I do recall spending many hours recruiting people for 3v3 CTF in conjunction with other peeps... of which many posters played.

And yet none of those extremely worthy people I begged into the PvP community made anyone's list... oh well.

I recall convincing many melee builds to try out 3v3 CTF, only to have them quit mid-match due to "meta balance" ... and how I remained with my shitty 2h or block builds despite getting one-shotted in CTF.

Then the meta changed again and I jumped the gun and was able to rival some of the people of the many aforementioned lists... and yeah, the fact that some have copied me is flattering, not mentioning names, Markuzcunt - let's face it, few of these people can compete vs the current meta - despite what the US/EU Ladder says.

Best melee character/player is Mygalomorph... cause unlike others, he'll fight anyone without swapping gear...

Best spell is a hard call - cause you got Harley with Fireball, and Zander with Flamblast... and then there's the myriad of copycats, and of course anyone with a decent Xirgil/SC can dominate with few exceptions.

Ice Storm, and thanks to the Meta, and just to suppliant the indie fellatio - I'll name drop Rlowe - but I'll say that Ice Storm is not even remotely within the same tier - complain and I'll drive to yer house and fuck yer grandma.

Oh yes. I'll orally impregnate yer family registry.

Best ranged attack? Excluding anything Flaskfinder, Liptus' KB is the best.

And I'm partial to my friends so when it comes to EA cancer - Waffles and Arowbebe take the chocolate cake...

And for udder EA/LA/FA, primarily, fuck that cunt from some effeminate Mediterranean island that Wunder Wuman was made up to spawn from.

Yum.

For traps you have ... no sorry, despite some awesome trap builds in 3v3 CTF (Barely/Bondisk) - I haven't fought any dominant traps builds in 1v1 that are worthwhile outside 3v3.

Everyone else - see you in 3.0!!!

Last edited by Actalo on Jun 24, 2017, 3:27:42 AM
"
Actalo wrote:

Best spell is a hard call - cause you got Harley with Fireball... and then there's the myriad of copycats

According to Mirarara(?), Harley is just a copycat of him

2017/05/27 21:54:35 9265859 951 [INFO Client 7004] <KEA> Nealla_Ver: great comeback exept mirarara was fireball 1st before all of them
2017/05/27 21:54:40 9271078 951 [INFO Client 7004] <KEA> Nealla_Ver: even harleyCUE

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 24, 2017, 3:21:36 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Actalo wrote:

Best spell is a hard call - cause you got Harley with Fireball... and then there's the myriad of copycats

According to Mirarara(?), Harley is just a copycat of him

2017/05/27 21:54:35 9265859 951 [INFO Client 7004] <KEA> Nealla_Ver: great comeback exept mirarara was fireball 1st before all of them
2017/05/27 21:54:40 9271078 951 [INFO Client 7004] <KEA> Nealla_Ver: even harleyCUE

This is the optimal time to start the theory that Mirararara, in fact, didn't copy everyone else with literally every build he has, and is actually the mastermind of all builds.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Fireball is cool
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jun 24, 2017, 3:49:00 AM
"
Actalo wrote:
the fact that some have copied me is flattering, not mentioning names, Markuzcunt - let's face it, few of these people can compete vs the current meta

When I first met your CWC build with my Molten, I honestly thought you were some simple Blight build, because the GC did so little damage it wasn't even noticeable.

By the time I was making my CWC build, I completely forgot you existed. I was looking at the CWC gem, that it had no T value override, so I started testing with it, and came up with a mainly Fireball build that minmaxed the additional stat granted by CWC that is negative cast speed = damage.

I did nothing nothing to make you my enemy, I always avoid shittalking even when it would be appropriate considering how outraged you write. If you feel offended just by me making a similar but better version of your build, and think I'm taking credit for it, it's your own pathetic problem. Most people don't care about the originality of a build, because inevitably every build has been already made in some form, so trying to take credit for it is worthless.

I don't care what build you play, I don't even met you ingame in a while, but it seems you try awfully lot to justify your experiences on the forum by offending and discrediting people. Uh calling names, that must really hurt, it's such a mature move.

"
Actalo wrote:
despite what the US/EU Ladder says.

Ladder says nothing but it's bugged that people are on it who didn't even play PvP in 1+ year. The last time they made new ladders for leagues was in Essence, last September, that's how much ladder matters.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Actalo wrote:

Best melee character/player is Mygalomorph... cause unlike others, he'll fight anyone without swapping gear...

Why would he swap gear? His build is literally non sense and counters itself versus most players. He should know by now it sucks and just plays it out of the sheer fact he likes the concept of poison/chaos/spiders or some shit. It moves on its own via cwdt flamedash, triggers the rest of his shit at the same time while he just holds down attack. If you're going to lose anyways why bother swapping gear. When you're a 1 hitter quitter not much needs to be considered beyond your initial set up. That's how most PvP players approach the game at this point in time. Most they'll swap is bcr gem or a flask...maybe.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jun 24, 2017, 10:02:46 AM
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
Actalo wrote:

Why would he swap gear? His build is literally non sense and counters itself versus most players. He should know by now it sucks and just plays it out of the sheer fact he likes the concept of poison/chaos/spiders or some shit. It moves on its own via cwdt flamedash, triggers the rest of his shit at the same time while he just holds down attack. If you're going to lose anyways why bother swapping gear. When you're a 1 hitter quitter not much needs to be considered beyond your initial set up. That's how most PvP players approach the game at this point in time. Most they'll swap is bcr gem or a flask...maybe.

Naw really your both wrong in light of very recent changes. The new chest means no spells at all, so I gotta chase down prey now, which works with the pots for speed method as spiders aren't really endurance predators when they actively hunt down prey. That being said, I also do swap stuff out now, I swap out my chest for when I'm fighting ranged or going afk, then casting is important. I've got the forms categorized as Lycosidae for straight run down and Salticidae for jumping.

Also best melee has got to be Godlike, he's more in line with what you're describing and he's a gentleman.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Last edited by Alpha_Dragon on Jun 24, 2017, 9:23:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info