Outlaw Supporter or Legacy Supporter?

Which one should I buy if I was to buy one?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2017, 11:02:56 PM
That's for you to decide.

Legacy League ends on 11 July and the packs will disappear forever when 3.0 officially hits. If that's your concern, get the Legacy supporter pack.

Outlaw supporter pack has a closed beta key attached to it, if that's your thing. Also, buying outlaw pack gives the ability to upgrade to higher tier packs of the same pack group. So if you buy the Outlaw pack and later want to upgrade to, say, Eclipse, you will only pay the difference ($100 as opposed to $160). Legacy supporter pack doesn't have this ability because it's already the highest tier pack in its group.

Cosmetics that come with the packs are down to personal preference; I have no say in which one you should get.

All of them give the same amount of points (550) so there's no "best buy" perse.

Really, it's up to you to decide which suits you the most.
猿も木から落ちる。
원숭이도 나무에서 떨어질 때가 있다.
Even monkeys fall from trees.

Started playing beta in March 2013, quit in March 2014, came back in March 2017, and is addicted ever since. (inb4 I quit in March 2018 (lol didn't happen yay))
"
TriniGamer wrote:

none. because it would encourage you to post more to see your titles.

(and i'm sure you like these sorts of answers)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Maybe wait and see if the game is no longer "vomit inducing" to you before you support. Like I already predicted in your other thread, I'm almost certain you will find something to be irrationally irate at. And we don't need threads of you demanding your support back ;)
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Jun 17, 2017, 4:43:10 AM
outlaw! for beta key!
I dont see any any key!
From a pure ingame loot perspective, Legacy is superior In my opinion.
If you don't care about beta/upgrading your pack in the future, go for legacy.
Duh. The right answer is "both".
I'm thinking about buying the Outlaw pack tonight..hmmm hope I have enough money in my account xD
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:

none. because it would encourage you to post more to see your titles.

(and i'm sure you like these sorts of answers)

Oh fucking hell, dude. Brutal.

Hhahaha looks like you're not the only one to react cynically given the OP's hostile posting history.

Sometimes you guys make me proud of supporting this community. Sometimes.

__

I'd say neither, because frankly it'll just give you one more thing to 'use against' GGG when they inevitably fail to personally satisfy your needs, TriniGamer. Don't worry, man. I got your lack of support covered. Promise.

I don't see no personalized one of a kind supporter pack under your name yet. You haven't gone far enough I say.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info