Uber lab meta

What do you guys predict it will be when 3.0 is released?

I've looked up some uber lab builds, they are supposed to be incredibly safe, facetanking Izaro.

This is alright but changes are coming. Vaal Pact is going to go meaning leech is no longer sustainable.

All of these builds use poison and/or bleeds to scale their damage, however this is going to be majorly nerfed too.

So what do you guy forsee for future uber lab meta?
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2017, 7:03:12 AM
when was vaal pact ever any good in lab anyway?
I predict literally no change to the current fastest builds because they didn't rely on large amounts of ES or instant leech. Most runners I've seen are even below 3-4k hp. They rely on 1 shotting Izaro phases and 300% movement speed for in between. For example, you don't need leech or high ES/life to do a flame surge miner using RF so Izaro is burning.
I'm gonna try frostblades + new cloak of defiance + spirited response (MoM works for damage over time). Fast, good EHP, leech and some solid damage.
I don't know what builds you looked at, but since you talk about facetanking safely, none of them are 'meta'. There is pretty much only one meta lab build, which is Queen of the Forest Pathfinder, swapping to a tabula with poison bladefall mine setup to oneshot izaro before he even moves.

As to what it'll be in 3.0? Exactly the same I would think, the gem setup will possibly change to backload the damage through ailment focus since double dipping will no longer be possible, but I suspect it will still be the strongest setup.
"
Namcap wrote:
3-4k hp

Most people with 3-4k hp are also using some second buffer mechanic. Something like MoM with very high mana regen to compensate. You need a significant amount of health to absorb the first hit for some buff combos. (I am pretty sure suitsizesmall uses MoM with lots of mana regen and he's specced for ES LL)

i.e. Curse font+charge disruptors, especially in HC you can't count on never fumbling the first moments. Gotta account for getting hit once.

But yeah pretty much. Regen to offset traps. Attack speed and run speed for mobility. Absurd DPS.

edit: what's changing in 3.0 seems to be trap difficulty. The traps are way less of a threat at the moment.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on Jun 16, 2017, 8:46:53 PM
Hope they fix the mine/totem-trigger nonsense.
"
Grimmhammer wrote:
I don't know what builds you looked at, but since you talk about facetanking safely, none of them are 'meta'. There is pretty much only one meta lab build, which is Queen of the Forest Pathfinder, swapping to a tabula with poison bladefall mine setup to oneshot izaro before he even moves.

As to what it'll be in 3.0? Exactly the same I would think, the gem setup will possibly change to backload the damage through ailment focus since double dipping will no longer be possible, but I suspect it will still be the strongest setup.

Poison is not gonna work anymore however. It now scales separatly, you can no longer rely on the hit to deal insane poison damage.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
"
Zakaluka wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:
3-4k hp

Most people with 3-4k hp are also using some second buffer mechanic. Something like MoM with very high mana regen to compensate. You need a significant amount of health to absorb the first hit for some buff combos.

he was talking about the lab meta builds, they don't get hit, they 1-shot izaro before he even acts.
"
Zakaluka wrote:
edit: what's changing in 3.0 seems to be trap difficulty. The traps are way less of a threat at the moment.

Can you elaborate?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info