[3.5] *The Perfect Storm* Shock Nova / Storm Call Elementalist

Looks great and fun.
But single targer DPS is poor
"
LightW2 wrote:
Looks great and fun.
But single targer DPS is poor

That's what Storm Call is for :) Sure other builds can do better but this is a good mix of both, on top of not relying on double dipping/being life based.
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Added Palace video
What do you think of going MoM? Choir and Pledge of Hands both give alot of %max mana, and we have Warlord's mark for leeching mana back as well.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
hello great build and guide:) i have to ask tho why take tireless life wheel? for those 6 points u can take 3 jewel sockets they give 21% life if all 3 are 7% life rolls + u get a wide choice of defence or damage stats just had to ask:)

https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAPkAByMAAHkEBwSzBUIHHgthDkgRLRGWE3EWbxbzGGodFCBuIvQkqiY8JpUqCyycL50y0TWSNuk5UjpYOuE8BTwtPV9BlkSrRUdFnUlRTLNN41AwUlNTUlVLVa5VxlgHWK5d8l6lYeJknWjybAttGXBSfIN_xoIQgpuDX4PMg9uJ04w2j0aPpo_6kyeVLpeVl_SaO5rgm6Gf36IAplenCK6zr2y3PsBmxq7Q9dWm2L3bXt-w42rr7uv17TzvfPAf8NXyHfJF-tL-Cv6PoqMPxDt8uMrDCbmTjmT3prb6HNyPGtAf7-u-iqEvEzUXpEZSa3rIv9QH3I38TAAAAAAA

thats the 3 sockets i mean:)
Last edited by supertaffer on Jun 21, 2017, 6:01:27 PM
What passive do you take on each lab?
"
Inkira wrote:
What do you think of going MoM? Choir and Pledge of Hands both give alot of %max mana, and we have Warlord's mark for leeching mana back as well.

Hi! I am testing this at the moment and made a preliminary tree for it. I would lose a small amount of DPS and 200 life, but would have 1415 mana for MoM.

I'll give you an update when I can :)
"
supertaffer wrote:
hello great build and guide:) i have to ask tho why take tireless life wheel? for those 6 points u can take 3 jewel sockets they give 21% life if all 3 are 7% life rolls + u get a wide choice of defence or damage stats just had to ask:)

https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAPkAByMAAHkEBwSzBUIHHgthDkgRLRGWE3EWbxbzGGodFCBuIvQkqiY8JpUqCyycL50y0TWSNuk5UjpYOuE8BTwtPV9BlkSrRUdFnUlRTLNN41AwUlNTUlVLVa5VxlgHWK5d8l6lYeJknWjybAttGXBSfIN_xoIQgpuDX4PMg9uJ04w2j0aPpo_6kyeVLpeVl_SaO5rgm6Gf36IAplenCK6zr2y3PsBmxq7Q9dWm2L3bXt-w42rr7uv17TzvfPAf8NXyHfJF-tL-Cv6PoqMPxDt8uMrDCbmTjmT3prb6HNyPGtAf7-u-iqEvEzUXpEZSa3rIv9QH3I38TAAAAAAA

thats the 3 sockets i mean:)

I went for those for life as well as helping sustain when leech doesn't work (15% reduced mana). If you don't think its necessary, you can always go for jewel sockets :)

"
greksix wrote:
What passive do you take on each lab?

Added lab notes.

I'll post them here as well :)

Normal: Shaper of Desolation
Cruel: Liege of the Primordial
Merciless: Beacon of Ruin
Uber: Paragon of Calamity
"
Normal: Shaper of Desolation
Cruel: Liege of the Primordial
Merciless: Beacon of Ruin
Uber: Paragon of Calamity

Thanks for doing all this research for those of us without beta access!

How important are the Elementalist passives? Could this same build work as an Inquisitor for more sweet crit action?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info