Beta realm is actually a big Rehab center...

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Or a marketing fail..

GGG puts their biggest supporters into a separate realm where they cannot use or Buy Mtx

In such environment, people dont think about buying mtx anymore

Most people wont see or seek for daily deals or even random mtx to buy because mtx isnt part of their game anymore

I agree.

When I saw the Outlaw pack, I thought it would be perfect for all beta occasions - no need to swap out for low level characters or high level. No such luck.

I'm not sure why GGG isn't utilizing the old MTX system until the new one is working correctly. (might be technical?)

I will probably eventually get the Outlaw pack, but there's no excitement to do that yet.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
you're probably right but i think the shitty mtx handling we still have now did cost them far more bucks.

especially not knowing which effects or items i already have has ever prevented me to insta buy. same with knowing that the real value of those "signs of support" could drop even more tomorrow let's me wait.

the only issue left where you had to spend money in time were supporter packs. but with the time exclusivety gone now ... i guess there is no pressure to support at all.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
i play beta only atm and bought armoursets...

(edit: oh, and i love lab, so my actions probably dont count towards ops statistics xD)
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Jun 18, 2017, 5:34:51 PM
"
Clownkrieger wrote:
i play beta only atm and bought armoursets...

(edit: oh, and i love lab, so my actions probably dont count towards ops statistics xD)

do you really love the lab brick or are you just saying that?
I dont see any any key!
Seems more like addict center. Rehab is forums.
Git R Dun!
Beta is about mtx?
Isn't one of the reasons beta doesn't have MTX is because the new MTX system is functionally broken and they're trying to fix it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info