This Weekend: All Armour Sets On Sale! Last Days of the One-Week Event and Twitch Prime Offer

Looking forward for all skills effect sale. I have enough armours. Thanks :)
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jun 16, 2017, 8:34:21 AM
"
potfrr wrote:
FOR REAL?! 1.3 GB update and MTX is still completely broken in beta? Damn you're the worst. Like, srsly... Oh my god...

relax dude, they'll fix it. Calm down.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
potfrr wrote:
FOR REAL?! 1.3 GB update and MTX is still completely broken in beta? Damn you're the worst. Like, srsly... Oh my god...

I always imagine that people like you that comment such stuff have actually never got anything complicated done, so you complain as pointless as possible. Kind of funny though...
check out my hideout templates at https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/Noooberino/uploads
"
papas88063 wrote:
Why can we not put individual pieces for the sets on sale as well? I currently have 7 radiant boots 2 radiant helmets 2 or 3 radiant gloves, no chest. Set 310, chest 250, come on GGG, really need to put individual pieces on sale when set is.

This is why I no longer buy boxes. Will just wait for sets to be on special.

You have put the single armor pieces on sale too. You push people to purchase mystery boxes that contain single pieces but if you don't discount them afterwards then people that want the complete set will be stuck with incomplete overpriced single piece of armor while the complete set costs less.

GGG, JUST DO IT!!!

Otherwise great Job als always <3

Edit: Can anyone tell me why my Proph. SupPack isn't shown?
Last edited by Elvisimo on Jun 16, 2017, 9:47:34 AM
"
Elvisimo wrote:

Edit: Can anyone tell me why my Proph. SupPack isn't shown?

just go to your personal settings on the website (on top click on your account name) then to supporter titles and drag it to the area at the left
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
just go to your personal settings on the website (on top click on your account name) then to supporter titles and drag it to the area at the left

Ahh ty!
Nice sale actually ;)
But u guys should somehow make it work in beta ;)
Может хоть тут ответят)) Что с русской озвучкой? Где вы её потеряли??
Кстати в некоторых местах не совпадают субтитры русские с тем что говорит мастер
I want to be a Big Daddy like Bioshock, so i think i take the Lightning MTX Armour Set.
Its so Unique, i love it! :)
Thanks GGG! Wish i could get some ^^
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info