This weekend is full of action! We're discounting all armour sets for the next four days. It's also your last chance to compete in the One-Week Legacy Event and pick up your Purple Portal, Weapon Effect and Footprints by starting a free trial of Twitch Prime!

This weekend we're discounting all Armour Sets by as much as 50%, with some available for as little as 160 points! This means all your favourites and some less-frequently discounted sets are now available at a discounted price. Check out the full selection of discounts here.

Note that you can only purchase microtransactions on our main realm. It's currently not possible to purchase or use these in the Beta, but we're working towards allowing you to share microtransactions between both.

This is the first time we've run an exclusive sale on all Armour Sets and it's unlikely to happen again soon. Now is a great time to swoop in and grab your favourites!

The sale will run until Jun 20, 2017 4:00 AM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time). If you're looking for some points to spend, please check out our brand new Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs!

In parallel to the Beta for The Fall of Oriath expansion, we're also running many competitive events with some awesome prizes on the line - including Beta keys! Check out the events schedule here. For more information about prizes, click here.

There are only a few days of the One-Week Legacy Event remaining before our next block of events starts early this week. It's your last chance to compete in this event and win some awesome prizes! These prizes will be awarded early next week during office hours. Good luck everyone!

Path of Exile has collaborated with Twitch Prime to bring you the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints for free when you subscribe to Twitch Prime! Until the 19th of June you'll be able to redeem these free cosmetic effects by starting a free one-month trial with Twitch Prime and linking your Path of Exile account to Twitch! For more information on how to receive your free effects, click here.

Less than one week remains to get your free effects! Be sure to get in before time runs out. Don't forget, Twitch-Prime offers a free subscription to your favourite streamer! Our community streamers are currently very active playing the The Fall of Oriath Beta and competing in the events. Check out the action live on Twitch!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
(🌸=◡=)
(✿ =‿‿=)
My kid tried to kill me last night.
sweet baby j!
New support gem long time? When???
Last edited by KGabQr on Jun 16, 2017, 12:10:23 AM
Sales
Saved
Oh shit, I think I'm glad I skipped the wings sale. I love armor sets.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Holy shit. This is some sale.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Natalia_GGG for those of us who cant get the free purple MTX do you have a rough estimate how much the Twitch Prime MTX will cost when we are able to buy them later?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Интересно,почему никакой информации с Е3 2017 не выложили на сайте.Там Джонатан рассказывал про геймплей игры на XBOX ONE.Причем в видео была показано битва с Солярис и Лунарис. Обратите внимание,когда они высвобождаются,то начинают вначале друг с другом сражаться,некоторое время не обращая внимание на героя. Вот ССЫЛКА на видео https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdyDBKM5b8o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info