Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2017, 9:42:56 PM
I dont see any any key!
For once I agree with Chinese Charan
"
WhyNot97 wrote:
Chinese Charan

l-o-l

I went in and goofed around with my... nightmare of an MTX stash last night for the first time in a while... omg Chris pls. New system. NOWWWWW
U MAD?
"
WhyNot97 wrote:
For once I agree with Chinese Charan

lol Chinese Charan

I think its like Prince: first he was Charan, then he changed his name to a symbol

now he is the ruler formerly known as Charan

of courese then there is the other account...

forgot what that one is called, it was just plain charan not its like "the one who watches" or something

could be total wrong on that

and that concluded todays lesson on ruler lore. Tomorrow we will cover his back story and his heroic defeat of the pretender rulers.

Stay tuned
I dont see any any key!
Now that the 1 week race has ended and the next one starts in 5 hours, maybe we can have the patch this weekend :)

(Am I being too hopeful?)
If theyre not releasing surprise MTXes en masse along side the MTX overhaul, they should have.

When the bright, new, shiny store appears, you want brand new merchandise sparkling there to entice the eye -- not the same, expected options, but something which a plater checking out the new shop might stop to investigate.

Bah, but I wonder if this even gets read.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last edited by bwam on Jun 17, 2017, 6:45:26 PM
Yeah I'm looking forward to it myself.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info