Even my employer is forcing me to switch to POE XBOX

For some unknown reason, my university, where I study/work/ live at has changed her internet plan. The current plan is split into two channels. The first channel is spikey and only suitable for work and dangerous for gaming. The second channel is meant for gaming and other forms of leisure, however, the second channel is accessible only by gadget devices such as cellphones and game consoles.

Looks like this is a forced goodbye to POE. I probably am not buying a XBOX just for this game.
Cya Peng, All the best
Last edited by totalbackline on Jun 15, 2017, 12:29:29 PM
"
totalbackline wrote:
Farewell unknown player
o/

Ahhh! Another one who is new to the forums.
o/ It's me..
totalbackline is not new.

This is why I am against housing on campus. I didn't do it, I wouldn't let my kid do it, fuck them. You need to find a nice place OFF campus.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
totalbackline is not new.

This is why I am against housing on campus. I didn't do it, I wouldn't let my kid do it, fuck them. You need to find a nice place OFF campus.

The robbery rate off campus
The increased driving distance and gasoline price
The unclean environment infested with roaches off campus
The more expensive rent
The lack of youths of the same age group
The lack of English speaking neighbors
The lack of transwoman protection
I rather give up POE just to stay on campus
Wait a minute. Didn't you tell me in another thread that Dallas is really cool and there are no robberies, and it is totally safe?

I don't have roaches in my home nor do I live in squalor.
I have never been robbed (although I have a .357 with a burglar's name on it as well as a security system)
This is Texas, gas is cheap
All my neighbors speak English

Lack of transwoman protection? I drive through Plano every day and see them walking around in the heat and they seem safe other than sunstroke. But, yeah, if I were you I would have a gun. Better safe than sorry.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Wait a minute. Didn't you tell me in another thread that Dallas is really cool and there are no robberies, and it is totally safe?

I don't have roaches in my home nor do I live in squalor.
I have never been robbed (although I have a .357 with a burglar's name on it as well as a security system)
This is Texas, gas is cheap
All my neighbors speak English

Lack of transwoman protection? I drive through Plano every day and see them walking around in the heat and they seem safe other than sunstroke. But, yeah, if I were you I would have a gun. Better safe than sorry.

After you told me otherwise, I went to survey some of my close friends. It turns out that most of them have been robbed before and my deluded opinion has so far been a result of me being too sheltered by on-campus security and protection from friendly UTD students.

Plano is a nice rich area I was told. I was actually thinking of southern Richardson where most of the Mexican immigrants live at. Nothing against Mex, but that area is really slumpy. And hey! Aren't Plano houses freaking expensive?
Yeah, Plano is expensive but I don't live there. Richardson used to be nice (I did live there) but it became an illegal immigrant haunt; it used to be more diverse. You still find signs of it in the ethnic area near the Beltline/75 intersection. There you will find Arab, Korean, Chinese, etc businesses. But the rest of it? Total Mexican blowout.

Try far N Dallas.
Censored.
Get an apartment of your own. Problem solved. Get a neighborhood with good road connection to the uni.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info