Need help i am serious!

Guys will i be banned if i want to be a scammer? Since we all know that naming and shaming is not allowed.
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2017, 12:41:26 AM
"
HollandRoden wrote:
Guys will i be banned if i want to be a scammer? Since we all know that naming and shaming is not allowed.

Are you a rapper by chance?
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
HollandRoden wrote:

Are you a rapper by chance?

Nope :)
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Scamming in and of itself is not a bannable offence, since most scams in-game are considered user-at-fault. Of course, don't be too successful, or you might attract GGG's eye and receive a stern warning or something.

Now if you bot, RMT, exploit the game's programming somehow or relentlessly abuse someone, then you can expect a ban. But basic trade scamming, ripping off, and item-swapping? Occupational hazard of engaging in a flawed, free-for-all market.

Good luck, have fun. Hopefully you'll teach some people to be more wary of arseholes and lowlifes. :)

Thanks for the push, dont worry ill just do cadiro scams. i aint into RMT and bots
"
HollandRoden wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Scamming in and of itself is not a bannable offence, since most scams in-game are considered user-at-fault. Of course, don't be too successful, or you might attract GGG's eye and receive a stern warning or something.

Now if you bot, RMT, exploit the game's programming somehow or relentlessly abuse someone, then you can expect a ban. But basic trade scamming, ripping off, and item-swapping? Occupational hazard of engaging in a flawed, free-for-all market.

Good luck, have fun. Hopefully you'll teach some people to be more wary of arseholes and lowlifes. :)

Thanks for the push, dont worry ill just do cadiro scams. i aint into RMT and bots

People have been banned in the past for cadiro scams.
U MAD?
Only scumbags do scams in PoE. Or people who suck and can't play the game.
Censored.
FYI, yes...they do ban you for repeated scamming when you have multiple reports against you, though it is lifted once GGG have a word with you and get your word that you won't scam again...if you continue then expect a perma ban.

(scamming dose cost them time and money to employ people to reply to those scammed and eventually dealing with you)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jun 16, 2017, 3:30:29 PM
To OP: you, sir, are an asshole. but as far as I know that's not bannable. cadiro scams are some of the easiest ones to go for, it's very hard to put up real countermeasures against them. I hope I will never run into you in the game, but as far as I know what you want to do is not against the terms of service.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
This thread should be locked. OT is not the place to talk about scams. WTH?
Censored.
Don't get in bad habits, habits becomes character after awhile. And fraudsters/thieves end up in prison like druggies end up on skid row.

Flipping or what I call market correction is perfectly legit and easy to make money do that.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 16, 2017, 7:13:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info