I put an existing ES build into path of building 3.0

The game isn't designed around standard, so you play at your own risk, I suppose. My 80 ex HoWA character is dead too, but so what? After the league is over, she might as well be auto-deleted as far as I'm concerned. I'm never gonna play her on standard, that's for sure.
This is not about what happens to characters on standard, this is to provide a reference as to how much es can super geared character expect. And in non-standard, the values would be even lower for the same level of investment (which is loads of exalts, I didn't even see a 990 ES regalia on market for less than 90ex) by about 20-30% (based on the screenshot provided by GGG).

Well I guess it's another meta shift, good job. Although I would prefer to finally see a balance improvement.
Last edited by MECHanokl on Jun 17, 2017, 3:58:22 AM
"
SaiyanZ wrote:

Holy crap, what an utter waste of a 6 link. CWC Essence drain of all things? That thing doesnt even benefit from multiple casts.

Just looking at that waste of currency hurts.
I would love to see a Magic Find Life based build reaching anywhere close to the same lifepool as ES even after the changes :P Unless you count double Ventor's as all you need for MF
Last edited by arknath on Jun 17, 2017, 6:25:51 PM
"
Yenefer wrote:
omg i cant faceroll everything anymore with es i actually hace to be carefull and pay attention to mods like life builds do

rage quit pff qq more

es is to broken vs life now changes are needed

either buff life or nerf es so thay chose to nerf es

good bad we will see

methinks ggg is to pissed off working hard on making game that challanges players and es based buils just destroy that effort by msking it look like its easy mode casual

If these values are correct,
then everyone who has a ES based character now will get his maximum ES nerfed by 40%.

How could people not fucking rage about that?

Legacy gear will get a 30% nerf flat
how would you feel about losing 30% of your max life?

Non legacy gear will get nerfed by 40%

I had a char with 12k ES last season in HC.
It would now be 8k ES

I dont see the point in running 8k ES over 6k life.

ES is absolute obsolote if these changes go through.

I doubt i will be playing next season.

Nerfing my only good character i spent weeks on to the ground for one bullshit reason is just punching players in the face.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
"
KalHirol wrote:
"
Yenefer wrote:
omg i cant faceroll everything anymore with es i actually hace to be carefull and pay attention to mods like life builds do

rage quit pff qq more

es is to broken vs life now changes are needed

either buff life or nerf es so thay chose to nerf es

good bad we will see

methinks ggg is to pissed off working hard on making game that challanges players and es based buils just destroy that effort by msking it look like its easy mode casual

If these values are correct,
then everyone who has a ES based character now will get his maximum ES nerfed by 40%.

How could people not fucking rage about that?

Legacy gear will get a 30% nerf flat
how would you feel about losing 30% of your max life?

Non legacy gear will get nerfed by 40%

I had a char with 12k ES last season in HC.
It would now be 8k ES

I dont see the point in running 8k ES over 6k life.

ES is absolute obsolote if these changes go through.

I doubt i will be playing next season.

Nerfing my only good character i spent weeks on to the ground for one bullshit reason is just punching players in the face.

Indeed. Its 0.74x ES using EXISTING items , without changing base. Then with changed bases (I assume every base will be changed as much as vaal regalia) its about 0.93x which totals to 0.68x (68% of old es).
My 8500 es char will be 5780. Well. For 50ex of gear I expected more.
WAIT - THERE IS MORE - I STILL USE LEGACY AFFIXES

so assuming same pricing for same top % of es items, 50 ex of ES items will net you about 4500-5000 es :)
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info