PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

I put an existing ES build into path of building 3.0

"
Summon Raging Spirit

I recall struggling in T13 maps when I was 6501 ES.

Life meta :)

nothing wrong with that , Path of ES = ded , Path of Life now ^.^

oh well something new right ?
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
Last edited by MrJimo on Jun 14, 2017, 4:52:29 PM
"
MrJimo wrote:

Two years ago we used to joke about the "Path of Life Wheel" due to block/life being the most superior build and the scion life cluster being overpowered.

Thus round and round it goes.
There is 1 simple problem with you calculations. You shouldnt put existing build to path of building since it will no longer work. Average ES build took only 20-25 ES nodes on tree, most life build tend to have 35-40 life nodes. You will have to adjust your build and take more nodes. This will drop your dmg to numbers an hp based chars tend to have and only than you can compare them. You can check my elementalist on standard (InubisFB) and see how you build life based caster. She has 6.2k hp atm, granted i dont have very good gear on her but with top tier rolls i would hit about 7k life. If i counted correctly i have 35 life nodes taken on her, this much is needed to hit 6k hp mark. Now go to path of building and make a build with 35 es nodes, import you gear and tell us the numbers.
I agree that the Vaal Pact / Ghost Reaver nerf was necessary. Facetanking and leeching life back was definitely unbalanced.

However the mega ES nerf was pretty dumb. It hurts a lot of builds that aren't considered "OP", i.e. what the OP says about summoners, which I absolutely agree with.

I felt tankier on my 6k max block glad than my 12k ES elementalist (ES shield, no VP or GR!, not a leech build). Why? My glad had other forms of midigation what the elementalist didn't. 6 endurance charges, fortify, max block, instant life flasks > a higher ES pool, especially considering the whole damage interrupts recharge aspect. ES wasn't op, leech was.

That being said, we will have to suck it up and find other ways to survive. Nerfing ES doesn't help life. Players will have to stack other forms of mitigation, i.e. Block/MoM/Charges etc.

My new life elementalist is coming quite well :> 5.2k life with overcapped res, 42% chaos res in merc and a bunch if dps along with 3 endurance charges. Instant life flasks are amazing.

Not sure what to do about my summoner though :(
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Last edited by Darksagex on Jun 16, 2017, 4:52:40 AM
I like it, less passive defenses, less speed, more fun!

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I go from 22470ES to 16975ES with the 3.0 change and my gear below which can't really be improved much further. Have almost every ES node within range. 266% ES just from tree. Also have lvl24 Discipline and Int on every piece possible.

I rely solely on ES regen to survive which is being cut by about 30% as well due to the max ES change. So it's a double nerf for me.

Well you can swap your headhunter for a crystal belt with int and extra es roll...
Still, I am pretty sure that you will be fine with your op gear.

What others should consider is that a person with similar currency investment as the one above (A LOT) will have even less es in 3.0, because these es rolls will not be possible anymore on all ES gear, and no inc es on rings from elreon. Seems pretty retarded to me.

"
SodanKerjuu wrote:
"
MrJimo wrote:

Two years ago we used to joke about the "Path of Life Wheel" due to block/life being the most superior build and the scion life cluster being overpowered.

Thus round and round it goes.

yup ive always said that poe balance is a bit of a rollercoaster ride, whats up one minute is down the next and then back up again

I dont see any any key!
8/10, quality trolling but points deducted due to lack of responses.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I go from 22470ES to 16975ES with the 3.0 change and my gear below which can't really be improved much further. Have almost every ES node within range. 266% ES just from tree. Also have lvl24 Discipline and Int on every piece possible.

I rely solely on ES regen to survive which is being cut by about 30% as well due to the max ES change. So it's a double nerf for me.

Awwwww, poor auction house warrior. Or should I say POE.trade warrior.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 16, 2017, 11:43:30 PM
My 14K ES attacker is however dead now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info