Boss (like Chayula) survive gear
Was: 11649 ES
Is: 8638 ES
ES Gear cost: 63EX

MF gear
Was: 8710 ES
Is: 6501 ES
ES Gear cost: 52EX

I recall struggling in T13 maps when I was 6501 ES.

But hey, I am using legacy gear...
BEFORE changes to base items...
With rolls vastly superior to what can be rolled in 3.0 when it comes to prefixes...

In turn...
Not only will life builds have higher or equal values of life vs es, they will also get insta flasks, high regen and be much harder to stun

I'd love to see player retention numbers in 3.0 :)

Update: in the case you missed the point, new ES values would be fine for insta-leech characters if VP was intact, but still would leave non-leech chars into the dust. Hell, they could even leave CI intact and slap -30% total es on Vaal Pact node and everything would be fine.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Last edited by Prostitute4Money on Jun 14, 2017, 9:21:40 AM
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2017, 11:21:40 PM
I'd like to see some numbers with the new rolls PLUS trying to not use a shield. It's going to get silly how low it goes for average gearing rather than multi-EX level.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
"
Avereth12 wrote:
I'd like to see some numbers with the new rolls PLUS trying to not use a shield. It's going to get silly how low it goes for average gearing rather than multi-EX level.

Srs Build dont use shield, unless you want to use shavs. I am using +120 es Soul Strike
From what I see you can import any guy's with public profile build into it
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
This is actaully a part of secret GGG plan to nerf life... First you nerf ES to make life appear OP, and then, once people start complaining about life, you nerf life as well! And restore balance to the force (also enjoy more oneshots)!

It is always about nerfing life... life and melee.
omg i cant faceroll everything anymore with es i actually hace to be carefull and pay attention to mods like life builds do

rage quit pff qq more

es is to broken vs life now changes are needed

either buff life or nerf es so thay chose to nerf es

good bad we will see

methinks ggg is to pissed off working hard on making game that challanges players and es based buils just destroy that effort by msking it look like its easy mode casual

They laughed at her...
pointed fingers, pulled their children away and whispered in the streets.
burned her home and drove her from the village.

...She got even...

THEY are counted among the burned and withered corpses in her wake.
lovely.

I cant do the number crunching, as I didnt find anything like path of building for 3.0 (maybe i didnt search well). Anyway I'm very interested to see how the changes will affect the ES builds, will there be any apart from the very few that can surive on low value and do not require instant leech.

Personally the average cost of es gear i have on usual char is no more than 5-7 ex. with 90% of these funds going for a 6L ilvl 84+ vaal regalia. Rest of the gear is mid tier. I ending up with about 8-10k es without a shield (i like dual wield wands). with instant leech I was fun and could surive a lot of 1 shot mechanics.
I think that with the new changes I will struggle to get pass a 5-6k es mark with no instant leech, and if taking Ghost Rever, super slow recharge rate.

3.0 Path of Zerker!
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Jun 14, 2017, 9:25:51 AM
I also copy pasted my build from open beta, lost like 3k life since some ofthe passives I used no longer exist and rest have been turned from 8% to 5%

Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
Last edited by kaarelo on Jun 14, 2017, 5:11:59 AM
"
Miazga wrote:
lovely.

I cant do the number crunching, as I didnt find anything like path of building for 3.0 (maybe i didnt search well). Anyway I'm very interested to see how the changes will affect the ES builds, will there be any apart from the very few that can surive on low value and do not require instant leech.

Personally the average cost of es gear i have on usual char is no more than 5-7 ex. with 90% of these funds going for a 6L ilvl 84+ vaal regalia. Rest of the gear is mid tier. I ending up with about 8-10k es without a shield (i like dual wield wands). with instant leech I was fun and could surive a lot of 1 shot mechanics.
I espect that with the new changes I will struggle to get pass a 5-6k es mark with no instant leech, and if taking Ghost Rever, super slow recharge rate.

3.0 Path of Zerker!

https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

Thats to get Path of Building setup. Then the same address minus the "Releases" part will pull up a list to where you can get the 3.0 Tree Changes update if you so choose. it will be at the very bottom of the list. This list also has updates and other things you can add you it but the main DL i give you should give you everything you need except 3.0 tree changes.

Main thing is to make sure you account for all the changes when you put stuff in because this tool you can litteraly apply and tweak and test EVERY mechanic in the game for your Builds. Its a really nice tool man. It can take a little getting used to and has alot of options but once you learn how to navigate it its quite helpful in tweaking builds and min/maxing. Also very helpful on builds where the tooltip is just broken and useless like Doomfletch for example.

Hope this helps. \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jun 14, 2017, 6:46:51 AM
Flavor of the year CI player triggered because overpowered ES got nerfed. Guess you gotta stack up on some chaos resists now, buddy.
"
I'd love to see player retention numbers in 3.0 :)

Here's an educated guess:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info