New Support Gems Coming to The Fall of Oriath Beta

Where's my Increased Totem Movement Speed gem, Kappa.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some don't, but GGG will make sure to push it down your throat to make you like it.
OWWWWWWW YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
The Chance to Bleed support gem is gonna be a strong addition to facebreaker builds with that flat physical damage

No its for Weapons, not for unarmed!

But yeah does this work with Doomfletch as intended?
"
Sarno wrote:

Brutality: Cut this. Buff Melee Physical Damage Support instead.

How about no? This is the one gem that is missing currently without which pure physical bow is impossible.
Guess I am going to have to test a DOT build and see how it fairs with the next gems.
More options. GREAT! (but won't Decay just be used on every build in a totem?)
Last edited by Chalk_Circles on Jun 13, 2017, 11:26:31 PM
can anyone at GGG or anyone that tests it later tell me if the chance to bleed support gem will add physical damage to spectres? its specifies weapons in the gem, but im not sure if it would apply to spectres that hold weapons will work with it and spectres that dont wont, or it will work with all spectres/minions, or it wont work with any minions (besides probably animate weapon).

I just want some clarification on this interaction.
Last edited by Malzaherion on Jun 13, 2017, 11:27:01 PM
so right now every single skill can be 6 linked in all 'more multipliers' fashion

previously there were some skills that had not enough 'more' supports to fill all 5 slots

is this a design i like? HELL NO. it is a dud imho, but at least it is consisten

the other part of it - some of these supports (DECAY!?) are just ABSURDLY strong. and weird. it is a Poison but not a poison. it is like Essence Drain but it really isnt. is buffing ED or CA worth disturbing skills identity with this support?

have anyone actually considered that with this support Lvl 1 CwDT + Lvl 1 AOE spell (And there are many to choose from) you get constant HUGE DoT. wasnt CwDT leveling structure designed to avoid preciselly that?

these DoT gems look like 'we have fixed double dipping. but because we know you liked 1 mil damage build here you go, new more multipliers'.

Efficacy and Decay are really really dangerous

btw: Melee? LOL
cool
Brutality = byebye Hatred for phys melee?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info