New Support Gems Coming to The Fall of Oriath Beta

Brutality is the worst one: goodbye Hatred/Herald's for any phys gamage skill.
Nice.

Can we get Tabula Rasa for testing this gems.

It is test so give us tools for testing :) THX
"
CPTBRUMBL3Z wrote:
What's the purpose of Brutality? Elemental Damage is practically unavoidable on gear and due to the lack of non-elemental means of buffing damage it seems like it won't really get us much. Skill > Multi strike > Faster Attack > Fortify > Melee Damage > Brutality, is that the idea? This really doesn't feel like it'll do much to fix anything or provide more build variety. It feels like to me the distinctive issue with physical is the lack of mana reservation skills that buff it.

I feel like it'd be better off converting all elemental damage to physical, cuz then you could theoretically double dip an elemental damage aura. Either that or needs an innate bleed or other aspect.

Brutality isn't limited to melee as melee physical is is the main point. Also for physical builds you don't have elemental dmg added to your gear at all. If you do its simply not your end gear and only temporary the loss of those small rolls is negligible.

Also, (I could be wrong as I haven't tested) but I don't thing melee physical effects bleed? Bleed isn't melee damage. Only straight %physical has an effect as far as I know.
good,, HYPE
For using deadly ailments support, is decay support considered to be applying a decay ailment? @GGG
looks very promising!
nice
I've been expecting a certain time and added to the game of a bleeding chance support gem. Now some gem is missing to further encourage the use of this type of damage.

The others are quite interesting!

Nice Gens!
"
Zaxex21 wrote:
I wonder how immolate works with rf, if it does at all.

The 10% increased fire damage portion should work, the added fire won't. Just like added chaos, added cold etc. etc. doesn't work with rf
Guess I'll get rid of Hatred and Ash for Brutality for my Soul Taker Block Build if the math adds up!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Jun 14, 2017, 1:59:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info