The Fall of Oriath Supporter Pack T-shirts

im moving in about 2~3 days, still waiting for the beta key from the races tho, too bad if it didnt arrive soon enough for me to use it :(
6-7 t-shirts now... Tabula rasa still wins
No Problem,
Exile
Still rocking my Tabula-Rasa shirt from my divine support pack
Bestset evah, tho I'm afraid to eat anything in it for fear of stains!
Would it be possible to buy theese T-Shirts without the supporter pack? Normally i would just buy the pack(got all T-shirts until now) but 160$ seems abit too high priced for me :/
"
Would it be possible to buy theese T-Shirts without the supporter pack? Normally i would just buy the pack(got all T-shirts until now) but 160$ seems abit too high priced for me :/

jinx did offer them but not anymore. either because nobody bought them or ggg canceled it cause nobody would buy the supporter pack if shirts are available for pocket money elsewhere.

it's the same with the graphical novel. who would go for the highest pack when the book is on sale afterwards?

supporter packs are the only option left to support without getting your support value nerfed by a sale.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
can you get that first t-shirt seperate from a supporter pack?
im to broke to afford a pack but id definetly go for the t if i could
im sorry but i still think they are kinda really bad support packs .
the shirts is a nice bonus to the support pack but the packs are not all around the shirts
i would say leaving the concept of supporting the game aside which is the really main concept of support packs. people main thought and concern about support packs are the exlusive MTX inside the support packs. and in this time these explusive MTX are really let down and cheap design :)
i think most people would agree with me and say they would rather have a super well design with good effort mtx from the pack rather than have all the effort spent on 2 shirts and have lame MTX inside the pack :) i bought the pack anyway just to support the game but i doubt i would ever be using the Kitava or beast sets which makes me abit sad.
great
"
Miazga wrote:
you guys should be a shame that you did not give the best t-shirt to all that paid for your supporter packs (of the right tier).

With this, what you guys do, is what Germany did to certain group of people during 2nd world war, and we all know by now that dividing people to 1st and 2nd class did not work well for them.

Did your really just compare the T-shirt distribution decisions to the freaking holocaust?
Holy shit man thats a whole new level of salt.

Also by your logic all the packs, even the cheapest one should contain the Kitava set and its contents cause else, you know, holocaust segregation and second class citicens. lol
could this disgusting company become any more despicable?! you take away shirts from temp league challenge winners, taking away the only reasonable value you get out of playing this game (unless you are a streamer) and SELL THEM INSTEAD

and the horrendous part is: the sheep (that is what you are)! will gladly pay 30$ for the ugly thing. o tempora o mores
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info