Fight to the Death: Chris Wilson vs. Wild Rhoa

Chris Wilson vs. Wild Rhoa
Spoiler

So, the Rhoa starts with the advantage; this is due to its ambushing charge, which Chris is slow to evade because he's probably sitting in a chair.

Chris doesn't have his auras up, since he thought his guild hideout (aka "office") was impenetrable to the Rhoa. Luckily, he has a beverage, because you know that's also probable.

Chris quickly quaffs the beverage. Refreshment!

Chris, unable to get his auras up so he can run his Righteous Fire, summons Jonathan.

The Rhoa attacks, maiming Chris.

Jonathan appears. He looks confused. Disoriented and muttering something about project deadlines, he starts heading to the door when the Rhoa rears its ugly head. It sees Jonathan. It snarls and prepares to charge.

"QUICKLY, JONATHAN!" Chris exclaims, "CUT THE SERVERS!"

The Rhoa charges! Wam! Jonathan is killed!

Chris is in shock. The Rhoa turns, a wild glint in its eye ensuring it means business.

Chris's eyes widen.

Just as the Rhoa charges, Jonathan's body explodes violently.

The Rhoa dies!

Chris staggers off, unwilling to confront the reality of the situation: He would need to start hiring a new lead programmer.

End result: Chris prevails over the Wild Rhoa in the event of an attack, but Jonathan somehow gets involved and is lost. Reep.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last edited by bwam on Mar 14, 2018, 7:25:22 PM
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2018, 7:26:15 PM
I LoL'd
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
bwam wrote:
Chris Wilson vs. Wild Rhoa
Spoiler

So, the Rhoa starts with the advantage; this is due to its ambushing charge, which Chris is slow to evade because he's probably sitting in a chair.

Chris doesn't have his auras up, since he thought his guild hideout (aka "office") was impenetrable to the Rhoa. Luckily, he has a beverage, because you know that's also probable.

Chris quickly quaffs the beverage. Refreshment!

Chris, unable to get his auras up so he can run his Righteous Fire, summons Jonathan.

The Rhoa attacks, maiming Chris.

Jonathan appears. He looks confused. Disoriented and muttering something about project deadlines, he starts heading to the door when the Rhoa rears its ugly head. It sees Jonathan. It snarls and prepares to charge.

"QUICKLY, JONATHAN!" Chris exclaims, "CUT THE SERVERS!"

The Rhoa charges! Wam! Jonathan is killed!

Chris is in shock. The Rhoa turns, a wild glint in its eye ensuring it means business.

Chris's eyes widen.

Just as the Rhoa charges, Jonathan's body explodes violently.

The Rhoa dies!

Chris staggers off, unwilling to confront the reality of the situation: He would need to start hiring a new lead programmer.

End result: Chris prevails over the Wild Rhoa in the event of an attack, but Jonathan somehow gets involved and is lost. Reep.

Chris doesn't need auras - like any good fisherman, he knows that reefs are both defensive and dangerous - more than moray eels lurk there. Chris' secret fishing weapon that renders the Rhoa utterly defenseless:

Spoiler

Ye Olde Horror Reef!

On that early morning when the putrid gases were just beginning to rise as the sun warmed the mud flats, Mgbwa, the young chief of the Thunderfoot rhoa tribe had Chris Wilson up against a wall and was preparing to charge. Chris tore off his cloak and a multihued flash of radiation blasted across the flats. The blast rays were so potent that Mgbwa staggered backwards and all the other rhoas on the mud flats were slain.

Chris laughed and took a step toward Mgbwa. The young rhoa chief blanched white in fear and fled. Chris sauntered over to the third nest. One egg remained unbroken from the blast. It was a huge egg, but the radiation had turned it a sickly green, and yolk was oozing several cracks.

That won't survive, Chris said, plucked the third glyph and from the rhoa nest and headed towards the submerged passage.

Now you know the origin of the Albino Rhoa and why it flees.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Jun 12, 2017, 11:08:13 PM
This thread is like a good strong drink: I lost brain cells but I am pretty sure I enjoyed it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Combine one or more Favorite videos of yours and create your own custom Video with DJ effects and many more with Trashz DJ ..

The Positive Affirmations helps to Lead a Happy life...
Last edited by trashzyoutube on Feb 5, 2018, 1:35:27 AM
I'm gonna tag Charan since he knows these blokes and can prob write something hilarious.

Challenge: Bex versus Clarissa.
"
bwam wrote:
I'm gonna tag Charan since he knows these blokes and can prob write something hilarious.

Challenge: Bex versus Clarissa.

Apparenttly Charan isnt Cthulu after all, and you can say his name without worrying about him showing up.
Omg this is good entertainment!
Just got stalked by a group of males all over Walmart. I am freaking scared!
Who should I have fight to the death next?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info