Why RNG-gated content is still a thing?

I mean really i've been trying to turn on [Removed by Support] to push one of my character to level 100, but every time i give up and quit after a few dozens of low tier maps.

Let me choose the content i want to experience for fuck sake. Like i have tons of garbage uniques that i don't even bother to pick up anymore. Let me exchange them for a few T10+ maps.

Things like "maintaining a map pool" shouldn't even be a problem in late game. Things like Atziri should invlove a bit of grinding sure(due to drops), but everything else... why is it this way?

/rantover
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jun 12, 2017, 6:49:16 PM
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2017, 7:00:53 AM
"
CosmicMidget wrote:
I mean really i've been trying to turn on [Removed by Support] to push one of my character to level 100, but every time i give up and quit after a few dozens of low tier maps.

/rantover

Well... there's your mistake right there.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jun 12, 2017, 6:49:32 PM
GGG wants there to be a market for maps, that and they don't want gorges being the the map map that players play 99% of the times.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
"
CosmicMidget wrote:

Let me choose the content i want to experience for fuck sake. Like i have tons of garbage uniques that i don't even bother to pick up anymore. Let me exchange them for a few T10+ maps.

Things like "maintaining a map pool" shouldn't even be a problem in late game. Things like Atziri should invlove a bit of grinding sure(due to drops), but everything else... why is it this way?

/rantover
atziri should involve a bit of grinding? butt red maps should drop from every mob?

and tbh ur doing it wrong clearly i never have troubles keeping up a map pool xd and i never buy maps so rng must hate you or you do something wrong there.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jun 12, 2017, 6:51:08 PM
Ever since the atlas launched,i sometimes leave red maps on the ground simply because i can't find space for them in my 22 stash tabs.

Yea sorry but when i see thread like this i can't help but wonder what is the OP doing wrong...i don't even trade for these maps.
"
Kasapnica wrote:
Ever since the atlas launched,i sometimes leave red maps on the ground simply because i can't find space for them in my 22 stash tabs.

Yea sorry but when i see thread like this i can't help but wonder what is the OP doing wrong...i don't even trade for these maps.
probally plays one t10 map and cries when no red map dropped and stops playing xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
CosmicMidget wrote:

/rantover

Vendoring Uniques for maps is a good idea.

but T10? idk about that though.

i perfer this (lower-Tier unique for lower-tier map etc)
Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
"
CosmicMidget wrote:

/rantover

I am struggling to understand what was originally in that first sentence. I feel like I am losing my touch, I cannot! And I am sure it is not the usual [Removed By Support] trolling for the lawls!

Anyway, to the meat of the post. So I gather you are miffed with your current T11+ map drop rate? You know there is a 3 for 1 map +1 tier higher recipe right? I sometimes even use that with RED maps (gasp!) if I can get a map I've not seen drop.

As with the others, I am intrigued by the idea of trading 5 for 1 uniques for a map of the lowest iLvl item (kind of like the 5 for 1 Prophecy, but in this case you would need ilvl 68 or higher items). But you would need at least 5 to 10 for 1, certainly not 1 for 1, that's just ridiculous.

Finally, you will never get to level 100. Never. Stop trying now. Because it is incredibly difficult and time consuming, and you are obviously not in that kind of place to do that. I mean, I would love to see your subsequent rant on the exp penalty on death, but I digress.
"
CosmicMidget wrote:

/rantover

I feel you. It sucks. And it sucks even if everybody is telling us its a great "feature".
ITs the one "feature" after "intentional horrible balance" That makes me quit every time I give POE another chance.

Why, if this feature is so fucking great, don't they add it to the whole game?

Granted Twilight Strand is free but everything after that must be dropped or trade... See how retarded this is? It's not less retarded because it's just endgame.
"This is a Buff"
-------------------------------
There is an old almost forgotten prophecy, that hell will freeze over.
But we just recently discovered the true cause of this unlikely event:
By the time GGG manage to balance their game.
Last edited by restinpieces0815 on Jun 13, 2017, 8:10:41 PM
"
"
CosmicMidget wrote:

/rantover

I feel you. It sucks. And it sucks even if everybody is telling us its a great "feature".
ITs the one "feature" after "intentional horrible balance" That makes me quit every time I give POE another chance.

Why, if this feature is so fucking great, don't they add it to the whole game?

Granted Twilight Strand is free but everything after that must be dropped or trade... See how retarded this is? It's not less retarded because it's just endgame.

Okay, hilariously, this is like OP signed onto another account and responded to his post.

I've highlighted the most hilarious inexplicable comment I've ever read in these forums. And that says a lot.

What "feature" are you referring to. Loot drops? The core mechanic, carrot, draw, desire, of ARPGs everywhere?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info