WTS 6linked amazing chest 2.2k armor, res, life, Mirrored

as you can see im selling this amazing chest, im either going to be rerollng, or if not ill be wanting different colours, so i can use on both my chars

lowballers ignored, no buyout yet, apart from strait trade for a mirror so you save the mirroring fee :)

IGN Raplar, happy bidding
Last edited by Rapidyo on Feb 24, 2013, 2:29:17 PM
that's a crazy chest. free bump.
Retract. Seller needs to come up with a reserve.
Last edited by WWWRAMBOCOM on Feb 24, 2013, 2:56:23 PM
15 leads, keep em coming
colours are perfect for wand templar, for 15 ex id rather keep it and work around the colours, thx for bid tho
"
Rapidyo wrote:
colours are perfect for wand templar, for 15 ex id rather keep it and work around the colours, thx for bid tho

Just curious what else you could use these colors for besides a wander. I think the only other class that goes straight armor is a Marauder and they use 5 red 1 green. 15 exalts is a descent offer for a armor that can't ever be changed again.
you might think so because your the one trying to buy it, ofc you will want it as cheap as possible, but its not going to happen, lightning strike marauders use lightning pen btw what colour gem is that? blue :P, 15 ex isnt happening bro, sry!

soon there will be a wander out there who will see this and wana save a couple of exalted, mark my words!

BUMP

c/o 15 ex
Last edited by Rapidyo on Feb 24, 2013, 2:53:18 PM
"
Rapidyo wrote:
you might think so because your the one trying to buy it, ofc you will want it as cheap as possible, but its not going to happen, lightning strike marauders use lightning pen btw what colour gem is that? blue :P, 15 ex isnt happening bro, sry!

sooner there will be a wander out there who will see this and wana save a couple of exalted, mark my words!

BUMP

c/o 15 ex
well if it's not happening then just retract my offer lol. You should just put a reserve on it if that's how you're going to handle your auctions. Guess you're back at 0. Oh and by the way the guy that is mirroring this armor to people just dropped the mirror fee to 1 and is making the armor even better. So I'm sure if someone had a mirror they would just go to him.
Last edited by WWWRAMBOCOM on Feb 24, 2013, 2:59:43 PM
I have no interest in this chest im an archer, my oppinion is unbiased.

seller is being a moron, put a reserve if ur not willing to accept bids ppl are giving you.
huh? i said nothing, he started saying i wont get more blah blah, read up, see who started this BS, take care kid

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info