UNIQUE ITEM CATALOGUE STASH TABS

I really like this idea - its one of the things i did enjoy in Diabolo 3, the hunting and collecting of Uniques to put into the Cube.

I also think a map-tab would be possible as long as the maps are either white or unidentified. Would be possible to upgrade them from there (like with the essence tab) and filter them similar to the divination cards tab.
This would be a real QoL improvement, as i am now doing the same (collecting white or unidentified maps in one tab and having identified, ready for running in another one) - just the hassle of organizing them all the time and upgrading them at the vendor is time-consuming and could be improved.

Would definitly consider buying both of those tabs.
Last edited by marcmarc on Jul 14, 2017, 4:49:37 PM
It sounds like you want a tab that you can throw uniques you find into a trophy cabinet of sorts. I think the only way this could work without making it a p2w sort of tab would be to account bind uniques you put in there. You could show off what you find, but not to make it a huge storage tab to make sales even easier. I honestly don't see it happening, but still a neato idea.
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"
It sounds like you want a tab that you can throw uniques you find into a trophy cabinet of sorts. I think the only way this could work without making it a p2w sort of tab would be to account bind uniques you put in there. You could show off what you find, but not to make it a huge storage tab to make sales even easier. I honestly don't see it happening, but still a neato idea.

making the items accountbound would be really bad.
imO only allowng one of catalogue tab on every account,limiting it to only 1 of a kind and making it non premimum. (you cant list the items in it for trade) should be enough.

Another Option would be making it "consume" normal tabs.
i.e. the first item you put in the catalogue makes 1 empty! normal tab unsuable,when you reach the point where the items wouldnt fit in that 1 tab anymore it would consume another empty normal tab.
("consumed" tabs are kinda like remove only tabs,but the tabs for it have to be empty)

the 2nd option isnt really "usable",but the first one looks reasonable for me.
+1

With 1 item per slot limitation - i don't think that it will be bad for stash sales and GGG profit.
Because, ok - how many premium quad tabs needed to accommodate all uniques (each in one copy)?

I think 3 or 4 - so, accordingly GGG might sell unique tab for price of 3 or 4 premium quad tabs
A suggestion for making it like a catalogue that does not take away GGGs revenue:

Make it so you still keep all your uniques in normal stash tabs but get an additional unique catalogue tab similar to the one for divination cards, where you can see all uniques you have in your stash.
If you click on one entry in the catalogue you could get a drop down menu similar to the new MTX tab that lets you select and pick up one of the differently rolled uniques you possess.

----
Maybe that's hard to implement because i think you can also only buy with currency located in the first 4-6 stash tabs directly since it would add too much server load to index the whole stash all the time?
But then just make it a catalogue that shows all the uniques you possess / have collected, that then gets updated when you enter / take a unique from your stash.
How about a 'stackable' tab that lists all uniques in one window alphabetically and you can choose which slot type (or other filters, like with div cards) in a drop down. By 'stackable' I mean that you can buy it several times and each time it gives you a fixed amount of space for uniques. So with the first purchase you can store 25 uniques, with the second it adds up to 50, and so on. And only one unique of each type as suggested by others.

oh yes that would make me so happpy. +1
Since its just intended for trophy hunting, why not store 'imprints' of uniques in that tab instead of the 'real' items? Then it causes no issues with being a premium tab, with similar handling like the divination cards tab. The Orb to make the imprint could be sold for a cheap other orb, or let Tasuni make imprints for us for free (putting unique instead of card stack). But since I dont want the original item to be destroyed, it could be 'better' to do it yourself with option 1.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I love the idea of a catalog unique system I am a HUGE packrat and I want to have a 6l of every unique armor sittting in Standard for eternity so if I want to put a build together I have the item already. As far as sales go its no different then buying a pack of premium tabs, I like the idea of having a seperate unique tabs, Armor/weapons/jewelery+ belts that would be at least 3 tabs that would need to be purchased to be able to catalog the items and have 1 of each ready to use. Charge the same as a quad tab which I will personally never buy again because I can't see anything in there even on a huge monitor the grid is too small and cluttered looking. Divination cards have the best UI hands down. As far as the p2w crap about selling from it, meh I have more than enough premium tabs that its a non issue. I would love to get rid of the tons of remove only tabs I have and this would be quite a large help in that regards.
I am not much for collecting fetishes myself, but such tab could be nice for someone who is.

I still hope for a map tab catalogue, that one would be much more orgastic (~P2W fires would rage across the forum though). But that little hope was killed by console controller, it seems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info