UNIQUE ITEM CATALOGUE STASH TABS

As long as only 1 of each can be in it (keep best rolled, toss / sell other) I completely support and encourage this!

*throws money at the screen*
I don't think it would eat too much into their regular stash tab sales, since regular tabs are more versatile. If necessary, they could also make the unique tab non-premium, so that you can't sell from it.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
"
zagibu wrote:
If necessary, they could also make the unique tab non-premium, so that you can't sell from it.

this is a very good idea.
another point is i have 20+ tabs with uniques but 80% are remove only so for me it would just cut down on remove only tabs for me
"
i would love such a tab especialy with a limit of 1 of every uniq.

Hahahaha good one :p.

+1 to this idea. Unique stash tab plz(but not with a limit of 1 obviously, otherwise...it would totally miss the fucking point!)
I have a habit of collecting every unique I come across, even if most of them are garbage. Having a tab that can hold at least one of every unique for collection purposes would be awesome.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
the more i think about this the more i want it
Last edited by avalii on Jun 29, 2017, 2:58:51 AM
"
poeFan2 wrote:
"
i would love such a tab especialy with a limit of 1 of every uniq.

Hahahaha good one :p.

+1 to this idea. Unique stash tab plz(but not with a limit of 1 obviously, otherwise...it would totally miss the fucking point!)

having it limited to one isnt missing the point cause the idea is to catalogue them. so therefore you you only need 1 of every unique to complete it. if you want to keep double ups then you would just keep them in a regular tab
+1, would definitely buy this. Although an option to convert some of my hundreds of tabs to one of those for a low fee would only be fair.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
I don't really see this comming as an option at all, same goes for map tabs. Sorry. :D

P.S. I'd really like to be wrong, it's just that I can't see this implemented without huge design problems.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
G0rr wrote:
I don't really see this comming as an option at all, same goes for map tabs. Sorry. :D

P.S. I'd really like to be wrong, it's just that I can't see this implemented without huge design problems.

Ooo a map tab sounds nice lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info