UNIQUE ITEM CATALOGUE STASH TABS

Like many people I like to collect unique items but there are so many and its so hard to keep track. so I propose a stash tab similar to the divination card stash tab. please comment about your thoughts and ideas

KEY POINTS SO FAR TO MAKE IT MORE VIABLE FOR GGG TO MAKE:
+not stack-able so then you could only keep one in the tab
+multiple tabs IE one for helmets one for body armour etc
Last edited by avalii on Nov 21, 2018, 2:09:49 AM
Last bumped on Nov 24, 2017, 5:14:10 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1 but sad to say, if it allowed stacking of these items, that would be kinda OP, and increase the P2W*-ness of stash tabs.

(*to the extent that collecting a bunch of junk uniques is "winning".)
i would love such a tab especialy with a limit of 1 of every uniq.
The truth is i LOVE collecting uniq items even when i will never use them (i only keep the best rolled one and throw the others "away").
the problem is,stash tabs are a big source of GGGs income from ppl that dont want to buy supporterpacks for whatever reason.

such a tab woudl reduce the need for normal stashtabs alot

some of my friends that play this game (even though i play SSF XD) say "the game is good but it has some problems and the mtx are very pricey." nearly all of them paid for some of the tabs (especially div/currency/essnece tab) and ended up spending something around 30-60$ and are happy with it.

imO thats a fair deal since its a the same money you would need to buy any other pc game that isnt considered "old" or "indie".
Last edited by ciel289 on Jun 12, 2017, 7:15:14 PM
In general, a single stash tab for specific item types are very nice, like the currency tab and so on.

A tab for uniques would be awesome, but it would also have to be very expensive because GGG wouldn't make as much money to develop the game otherwise since they'd lose stash tab sales.
Now this could be solved if you'd only have a limited amount of space in the tab (usual 12x12), but could expand it by buying another 'Unique Item' MTX. This would not give you a new tab, but just expand the space in your existing one by 12x12. GGG would get at least the same income, and we'd get a good way of sorting uniques. Win-win.

The same principle could then be applied to gems (which I'd actually like a sorting tab for much more than uniques).

Now for the mechanics... For the existing tabs, they're all for stackable items, which are all items where all instances are exactly the same. This isn't the case for uniques (or gems etc.). So, for those type of items, I'd suggest something along the divination card tab, but where each 'item' in it opened up a new sub-tab for that specific unique where you could then access the individual items you had of that one. If you you didn't have enough space for more, you couldn't add new ones.
Last edited by Cyzax on Jun 13, 2017, 2:13:59 AM
another option might be adding it very cheap but let it consume normalstash space,but i have no idea if its even possible/reasonable to programm something like that.
they could add a checkbox (like the one that allows your item to show op in poe xyz for trade) that "locks" the tab and uses it spaces for the uniq tab.
i understand that they need to make money and stuff. was thinking maybe if they had like all helmets in one tab and body armours in other and so on, so you would still need like 8+ tabs to catalogue them all.
also making it not stackable would mean if you wanted to keep double ups you would have to buy either more catalogue pages or just keep them normal stash tabs
It would need to be limited to one examplary of every unique, as the mods differ from one to another.
I would buy such a tab, I like keeping at least one of each unique.
But it would not bee cheap, imo, pilling uniques up takes a ton of stash space.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jun 18, 2017, 3:58:36 AM
Great idea, considering that uniques are the only actual benefit on PoE!

Like the tab for divination cards. It could have some achievements for getting the hardest uniques and all of them ...

Great idea.
Last edited by LordTreufeldt on Jun 20, 2017, 9:55:23 AM
Yeah while the suggestion is nice, it simply boils down to that it could only hold one of each unique, and it would be priced equivalent to as many stash tabs are needed to fit 1 of every unique or only slightly lower. There's no reason for GGG to design and supply it. People with hundreds of tabs already would have no use for it as they could just organize their unique collection in standard their own way+ multiples.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Jun 20, 2017, 10:21:30 AM
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info