Flat Earth vs Globe Earth. What do you believe?

"
Completed 13 Challengesk1rage wrote:
thanks for keeping this alive MrSmiley

He needs to make his own thread because what he is saying has nothing to do with reality or this thread....
"
"

He needs to make his own thread because what he is saying has nothing to do with reality or this thread....

You have no firm evidence that his stories have nothing to do with reality tbh.

I eagerly await our new lords.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
DqZVcz3

You are seeing it through the sky, not the sky through it..... I'm happy to go through your memes one by one, I'm trying to help, but you still haven't responded to my explanation (with diagram) from your one a few pages ago.

"
"

It has a lot to do with this thread, one day you'll see why. For now, lets just take this one meme at a time. Skip to my explanation on page 90 about your confusion between solar days and sidereal days and let me know if you understand it, if you do then we'll move on to the next meme you posted about the coriolis effect. So far all of these memes seem to be based on fundamental misunderstandings which can be easily cleared up. The Lizardmen however, well, they seem pretty legit in comparison.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Sep 13, 2017 7:22:18 AM
"
"

pot kettle?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl3sgKj6oTQ

"oh I forgot that moves me to fucking standard"

-classic line
"
...but you still haven't responded to my explanation (with diagram) from your one a few pages ago. ...

check out a lot of my posts. I even made VIDEOS and images, and lengthy counter points and asked him many many questions. what did i get back? Mostly silence or him posting a new meme.
such as this hilarious one 71 pages ago (I replied twice, he ignored them. lol) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1910285/page/24#p14581329

He's most likely trolling, or super close-minded ignoring anything he cannot comprehend. So we'll need to get him that one-way-ticket to Mars that was a competition a few years back, so he can see it for himself since he doesn't like the math & physics answers.
rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Sep 13, 2017 12:05:31 PM
"
Completed 24 Challengestidbit wrote:
"
...but you still haven't responded to my explanation (with diagram) from your one a few pages ago. ...

check out a lot of my posts. I even made VIDEOS and images, and lengthy counter points and asked him many many questions. what did i get back? Mostly silence or him posting a new meme.
such as this hilarious one 71 pages ago (I replied twice, he ignored them. lol) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1910285/page/24#p14581329

He's most likely trolling, or super close-minded ignoring anything he cannot comprehend. So we'll need to get him that one-way-ticket to Mars that was a competition a few years back, so he can see it for himself since he doesn't like the math & physics answers.

well hes for sure trolling and hes pretty good at to boot

-classic line
This is the best thread on the internet, it has everything; the golfball theory, flat earth musings and lizards of unfathomable power.
We were expecting the lizards to send somewhere in the ball park of 60 something motherships. But it appears they only sent 13. The motherships they sent are considerably larger than we expected they'd be. Between that, and their breakthrough in harnessing zero point energy, the 13 ships they sent are considerably more powerful than the 60 something ships we were expecting. These are massive motherships, 12 miles in diameter. They're basically Lizard super star destroyers, but using way higher tech than star wars universe.

The reason they haven't attacked yet, is because the Fire Lizards are in the process of negotiation with the other lizards. They're trying to use diplomacy to get the other lizards to not interfere with their invasion. The Water Lizards claim they're trying to stall them for as long as possible. While simultaneously trying to scramble to come up with a method of defense.

The Fire Lizards are trying to drive a really hard bargain, even offering some of the other Lizard groups extremely resource rich planets in other solar systems to get them to not intervene. Even offering to share their zero point energy technology.

The Fire Lizards have been in possession of a planet for a few million years that they took from the Earth Lizards in a war a long time ago, and they're offering the Earth Lizards that planet back. From what I've been told, they're considering the deal. That particular planet in question is absolutely ideal for their group.

The Fire Lizards know first hand that the Earth Lizard's ancient weapon system in Siberia is extremely formidable, and there are rumors that it's been upgraded. You can send high energy particles, etc a weapon shot into subspace just like you can send a ship. Now if the Earth Lizards modified their ancient weapons system to route their shots into subspace, and created a relay mechanism in subspace, they could potentially use this to bypass the shields on the fire lizard's motherships. We suspect that's what they did, and the Fire Lizards know it, which is part of the reason they're trying to negotiate, and are offering planets, and in some cases, entire systems to some of the other Lizards to not get in the way.

Things are looking considerably better, because if the Fire Lizards were truly in a position of massively superior strength that couldn't be challenged, there would be no negotiations.

Lizards, like humans are extremely sentimental. Earth has a lot of sentimental value to all of the Lizard races, especially the Fire Lizards. Even though there are billions of other Earth-like planets in this galaxy, the fact is that none of them are Earth. And they want Earth.

The Fire Lizards want to terraform the planet to give it a climate closer to the Earth of 40-50 million years ago. In other words, considerably warmer. That type of climate suits the other lizards better than the current climate does as well. It's part of the reason they live underground.

One of the points of negotiation that's been brought up is "why not relocate the humans?". Even the lizards couldn't relocate all of us. Not nearly enough ships between them. But I'm told the Fire Lizards have entertained the possibility of relocating a couple million humans to another planet that's suitable for us. And if worst comes to worst, that could very well end up as the best deal we get. Humanity would naturally pick their best and brightest individuals, if we're limited to only saving a couple million people. A blind lottery would honestly be stupid. They'd most likely make people apply for tickets to get into the lottery. People below specific skill sets would be excluded. They'd have stuff like Mechanical Engineering lotteries, or similar lotteries for specific skill sets that are deemed necessary. There wouldn't be any use for non-skilled laborers, because engineers can also grab a shovel and do manual labor if it's necessary.

The planet in question is very similar to Earth. It's 0.95g, or 95% of Earth's gravity. The climate is slightly cooler than Earth, but warm enough to grow crops during the warmer seasons. Its lifeforms are pretty mild. No super massive apex predators that would pose a serious threat to humans. There are considerably less lifeforms than on Earth. Insect life, for example, is pretty sparse, and only in the warmest regions. The dominant human governments were briefed on the planet in question. And all their questions about the planet have been answered. There are plenty of raw materials on this planet, it's extremely ore rich, even more so than Earth. But these are pretty pedestrian ores that can be gotten anywhere though. The lizards are interested in super rare elements. Stuff either not found on Earth or only exist in the core.
Its 50% likely I'm trolling and 50% likely I'm serious.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Sep 13, 2017 2:57:55 PM
Interesting enough, some of the Lizards like some human foods. For example, Earth Lizards are Herbivores. They particularly like peanuts, and especially peanut butter. Among other types of nuts like Macadamia nuts. They LOVE Baby Ruth bars, and Snickers bars.

There is some small ball trading going on, and the Water Lizards act as an intermediary.

Some of you have probably heard that China has a near monopoly on rare earth minerals. The Chinese got nothing on the Earth Lizards. Some of these same minerals are also used in their technology, but they're able to mine these in considerably greater quantities than we can on the surface of the planet. And the Earth Lizards have traded rare earth minerals for peanut butter, candy bars, and nuts to the US government on more than one occasion.

The US government has sent free samples of a variety of snacks, and other foods to the Lizards, and they tell us what they like and don't like. But it's mostly the Earth Lizards who like our food. Water lizards primarily eat fish, and shell fish, and they don't really need to acquire these from humans. The Jungle Lizards have accepted certain types of fruits, and they're omnivores. They like red meats, but they prefer live animals. Oranges are a big hit with the jungle lizards along with some other types of citrus.
Its 50% likely I'm trolling and 50% likely I'm serious.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Sep 13, 2017 3:20:25 PM
to be honest Mr Smileys ideas seem more well thought out than flat earth guys

-classic line

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info