[3.0?] 6K+ Life Elewander Clear all content !! [TH/EN]

"
stauch3r wrote:
vaalpact suck extrem on The Laberty traps this only 1 biggest shit from this build!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah , Vaal Pact on any life build is shit when running lab but , life flask gg.
"
Oucho wrote:
Any idea why I am running out of mana at level 66?

Mana Flask is the best way for leveling.
Hey great build! I'm happy with all the life based wanders coming out as it's one of my favorite builds to play.

I do have a suggestion though that could possibly net you about equal damage on KB, but possibly giving a lot more resists + life. Using Essence of Hysteria to craft on gloves instead of using thunderfists. You could even use it to craft on gripped gloves for even more damage mixture. I do get that with thunderfists it adds LIGHTNING damage and helps with the leeching, but it will still fit the build quite nicely. Just a suggestion!
"
vAnIzeAz wrote:
"
Oucho wrote:

What level should I stop using a mana flask?
"
coaa wrote:
Hey great build! I'm happy with all the life based wanders coming out as it's one of my favorite builds to play.

I do have a suggestion though that could possibly net you about equal damage on KB, but possibly giving a lot more resists + life. Using Essence of Hysteria to craft on gloves instead of using thunderfists. You could even use it to craft on gripped gloves for even more damage mixture. I do get that with thunderfists it adds LIGHTNING damage and helps with the leeching, but it will still fit the build quite nicely. Just a suggestion!

OMG, it looks really nice ! more life and resists but damage still pretty good.
I will try this after 3.0beta , Thank you for your suggestion.
"
Oucho wrote:
"
vAnIzeAz wrote:
"
Oucho wrote:

What level should I stop using a mana flask?

When your damage had enough , maybe 35k on Barrage and 30k on KB.
What boots and gloves did you wear during leveling to 68?
You could also just have a extra 6 link belly with kinetic links, and just swap for trash/bosses, and use w/e gloves you want =P with a coh set up instead
"
Oucho wrote:
What boots and gloves did you wear during leveling to 68?

I was wearing rare boots and rare gloves with some life & resists
"
gm08872 wrote:
You could also just have a extra 6 link belly with kinetic links, and just swap for trash/bosses, and use w/e gloves you want =P with a coh set up instead

That's a good thing for an expert player who can using barrage as well , but not for a new player.

Because barrage is a single target skill , some bosses they have a lot of monsters in the room. Whenever your attack missed => probably dead.

That's why some people can doing well when they have both skill together.

Thank you for your suggestion.
Last edited by vAnIzeAz on Jul 8, 2017, 4:07:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info