Assassination gone wrong

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/09/world/europe/ukraine-assassin-russia-putin-amina-okuyeva.html

Sounds like the guy was an amateur. Thank goodness the couple survived.
"The plot went awry because Ms. Okuyeva was also armed," according to the article. So hurray for the Second Amendment?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"The plot went awry because Ms. Okuyeva was also armed," according to the article. So hurray for the Second Amendment?

She was a soldier, danger of getting assassinated and it was in ukraine. I doubt the everyday american requires a gun at all times.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

She was a soldier, danger of getting assassinated and it was in ukraine. I doubt the everyday american requires a gun at all times.

True that. I never wear a holster while showering.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
DalaiLama wrote:
"
True that. I never wear a holster while showering.

LOL Me either.
Censored.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 11, 2017, 12:27:13 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Until someone with a mental disorder has it and doesnt need it but goes on a killing spree.
Sounds like TV.
*Popcorn.*
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Embarrassment of an assassin.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Embarrassment of an assassin.

Yeah, he was even on camera before under his real name. What an idiot. Still good that she had a gun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info