Predict the 3.0 Meta

Its ele-conversion. Duh.

Effectively getting another more multiplier, because physical gets increased then multiplied by increased ele damage. The aditional more multiplier because of ele-pen.

And lets not talk about how ridiculously easy it is to build a ele conversion build.

And i guess everything berserker, because GGG fail to see how cloaked in savagery is about three times as broken as vinktars. Please get rid of vaal pact ggg.
Berserker BV MoM
Viper Strike if they don't tone it down lol
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"
Viper Strike if they don't tone it down lol

VP has always been a great single target skill. It being stronger at single target doesn't make it a map clearing build.

Though it might finally see use as a boss killer, I don't see it being a mapping build.
Meta builds will still be ES. but for life builds the Meta will probably be MoM RF Scorching Ray
New fishing locations are so OP.
"
cmphx wrote:
Predict the 3.0 Meta.....

Well I guess it is "king of the forrest" marauder because YOU will save the best build ever from getting completely fucked. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jun 22, 2017, 6:01:28 AM
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
Meta builds will still be ES. but for life builds the Meta will probably be MoM RF Scorching Ray
Only if there's some really GG 3.0 CI build that doesn't require perfect gear catches on and everybody copies. Almost nobody is going to play pure ES until then.
Im on the MoM RF train probably with scorching ray and maybe cast while channeling firestorm

also Cloak of Defiance was buffed so I can see tons of build utilizing that, including MoM RF
I dont see any any key!
"
Cataca wrote:
Its ele-conversion. Duh.

Effectively getting another more multiplier, because physical gets increased then multiplied by increased ele damage. The aditional more multiplier because of ele-pen.

And lets not talk about how ridiculously easy it is to build a ele conversion build.

And i guess everything berserker, because GGG fail to see how cloaked in savagery is about three times as broken as vinktars. Please get rid of vaal pact ggg.

actually increased ele and increased phys are additive on conversion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info