Spelling mistakes and typos

"
JacobJackel wrote:
Flavor text on Cloak of Tawm'r isley the last line reads "and watches from the beneath the city"
I am pretty sure that's an error but hey just checking.

That's kinda strange that you posted that today, I came to do the same and I only just noticed today, while not noticing all the time I've had it.

Casually casual.

From the Lethal description for races "Monsters have 50% of their physical damage is added as cold damage, as fire damage, and as lightning damage."

should read:

"Monsters have 50% of their physical damage added as cold damage, as fire damage, and as lightning damage.

Some weird naming is going on, not sure if its a client bug or if its me.
Last edited by LivingHitokiri on Aug 11, 2016, 7:51:52 PM
Last edited by Adamekk on Aug 13, 2016, 1:22:37 PM
"
Adamekk wrote:

"

Some weird naming is going on, not sure if its a client bug or if its me.

Right then. This isn't a typo and this isn't a spelling error. These are bugs and should not be in this thread.

Put this kinda stuff down in the actual forum itself and not here. Create your own thread and include a bug report number. This has been an ongoing issue since the release of Prophecy.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Aug 13, 2016, 1:30:38 PM
Missed this sticky and made a post last night on it (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1713006), so please forgive the dupe:

Minor typo: Conduit of Storms: "exra lightning damage" - right below the top-center "Conduit of Storm" box, in the description area.

Last edited by Jinx11 on Aug 20, 2016, 1:11:10 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/image/gen/divination_cards/LigthAndTruth.png

But the card name is Light and Truth
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
not sure if this counts but

i have multiple hideout tabs and all are labed 1
Creator
Sorry I can't provide exact quote, but that was yesterday. In the first or second Shaper encounter he says "to" while there's "into" in his subtitles.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
[Account Bug] "You may have up to 7 forum supporter titles" (not working or poor wording)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1720306

Apparently it is poor wording http://imgserv.com/images/2016/09/03/x957XnrJzZ.png as the quoted discussion below from the linked Forum Thread above suggests.

"
"
Not a bug. You can only show one supporter title per supporter group.

Is that how it works? Then perhaps the wording of "You may have up to 7 Forum Supporter Titles." should be revised to read "You may have up to 7 Forum Supporter Titles, 1 per Support Group." to mitigate confusion since "You may have up to 7 Forum Supporter Titles." suggests you can have 7 at once of any kind regardless of what 'group' a Forum Supporter Title is in.

In addition to that, as mentioned in my OP, I do remember at some point a while back we were able to display more than one Forum Supporter Title regardless of what 'group' a Forum Supporter Title is in. I guess that changed, but the text "You may have up to 7 Forum Supporter Titles." did not to reflect that change.

Anyway, thank you for letting me know!

Please revise the "You may have up to 7 Forum Supporter Titles." text so it is much more clear.

Thank you.
HeavyMetalGear
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Sep 3, 2016, 11:04:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info