Spelling mistakes and typos

"
PYF_Secret wrote:
the most desired unique in the game has a typo:

it says: "don it slow" where it is supposed to say "do it slow" in the flavour text
'To don' means to put something on one's head, it's not a typo. :) Pretty sure it's a direct quote from the song too, but I haven't heard it in a good while now.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Oct 3, 2015, 9:38:54 AM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
PYF_Secret wrote:
the most desired unique in the game has a typo:

it says: "don it slow" where it is supposed to say "do it slow" in the flavour text
'To don' means to put something on one's head, it's not a typo. :) Pretty sure it's a direct quote from the song too, but I haven't heard it in a good while now.

well, my bad then. should have don my research.

ty for explaining, i learned something today ;)
On the website's "Passive Skill Tree page", the end of the first paragraph reads "exotic skills that your class normally wouldn't have access to." where I'd expect "exotic skills to which your class normally wouldn't have access."
Impressed by the quick crash fixes.
"
There are two samples of dialogue when you enter the harvest after 'allying' with Piety. The first remarks on being inside the harvest, typically, the second talks about the deal you make with Piety to off Malachai. And they're one after another. This feels a bit weird. I suspect the second one is meant to play after you're done talking to Piety before entering the Harvest.

"
Shadow dialogue upon entering Aqueduct:

'Not a working boat in sight.More walking...'

There's a space missing between 'sight.' and 'More'.

Fixing. Thanks!
Code warrior
When killing Dominus as the Templar, the character says:
"
By exiling me, your were my Genesis, Dominus. And now, here I stand, countless miles and murders later, honoured to be you Revelation!
My apologies if this has already been discussed:

A "headman" is a community leader; a "headsman" is an executioner. The proper name for both these items should be spelled "headsman's."

And "staunching" is still incorrect. It's "stanching." ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
In the Cavern of Wrath, sometimes you hear Merveil say something. One of these phrases is:

"I wait for his return... Daresso. I wait, A good wife."

You should correct so it becomes either "I wait, a good wife." or "I wait. A good wife.".
The Library, in the book Victario's Writings, Volume 4: A Friend In Need

"There's a tremor in his voice as announces..."

I think it was meant to be "as he announces".

Thanks, and apologies if this has already been reported.
I don't know if this is actually a mistake or not but I can't be dealin' with this regardless...

Cybil's Paw
Sibyl's Lament
"
D623932883 wrote:
I don't know if this is actually a mistake or not but I can't be dealin' with this regardless...

Cybil's Paw
Sibyl's Lament

Could write something more - linking wiki pages isn't clear at all.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info