Spelling mistakes and typos

Checking The Bandit Lord Alira quest (I wanted the cast speed) at the bottom I get the line:

"Alira will reward you with a premanent +5% to Cast speed +%."

Im guessing the last +% is not suposed to be there
Hey,

I just noticed this one :

Spoiler

The text reads "... met first met ...", instead of "... first met ..."

Regards
The Proclamation in the Western Forest's new spoken dialog does not match the rolling text, in particular it is signed of as from Voll but the text ends with a quote and Geofri's name.

Would never have noticed had I not been curious if it had spoken dialog now.
Ethereal Tempest description: "You have an a [sic] chance to Dodge Attacks and Spells."

SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Quest Lost in love
:::You have found clarissa in the City of Sarn but not Tolman.
Defeat the guards and rescue her.:::

I THINK Tolman is a man..?
so yeah.
Clarissa is the one being guarded, you have to defeat the Guard Captain before she can move to Sarn proper. Did you already talk to Clarissa when you looked at the Quest log?
When you help Kraityn, the quest description says:
Kraityn has rewarded you with a permanents +8% to Attack Speed +%.

The second percent sign is redundant.
IGN: LeszczuTheSlayer
I dont know if it is intended or not but there is no space between small and sword!

Just kidding for my previous edit. The reduced duration gem doesn't even appear! (Courtesy to Liris for pointing out my Lightning warp showed the reduced duration).
Last edited by Dimmondback on Jul 21, 2015, 4:17:53 PM
Not quite a spelling error, but a dialog error. When you first enter the Sarn Encampment and speak to Hargan, if you have already saved Clarissa, he will simply greet you with his "I said we had two missing lovers" speech.

This used to make more sense when you couldn't rescue Clarissa before entering the encampment, but with Clarissa's new position his dialog tree may need to be adjusted a bit, since it's very unlikely to ever speak with him without rescuing Clarissa first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info