Spelling mistakes and typos

Hi,

I just saw the fire golem gem on that nice page with the new stuff for the actIV.

In the descrition, when you hover above the gem, it talks about Goelms, and not Golems, which grant extra damage.

Is GGG preparing the next April's fool?

Or did I read wrong?

Do I get a beta key for that meaningfull feedback?^^

Raoul
PS: screnshot:

Don't seem to be able to put the image in the post here the link:
http://hpics.li/b245aa0

Last edited by Raoul on Apr 19, 2015, 5:41:12 AM
Hey, greetings from Brazil! I'm playin' with an AMD notebook that supports the game and such. My problem is: I CAN'T take any item, even the quest items...What kind of problem is this? Do I have to wait till the new patch comes? Or is another thing?

But guess what? Holding ALT solved my problem! Thanks for this great game GGG! (Y)
Last edited by JAPA_77_LAPA on Apr 27, 2015, 3:57:53 PM
"
JAPA_77_LAPA wrote:
Hey, greetings from Brazil! I'm playin' with an AMD notebook that supports the game and such. My problem is: I CAN'T take any item, even the quest items...What kind of problem is this? Do I have to wait till the new patch comes? Or is another thing?

But guess what? Holding ALT solved my problem! Thanks for this great game GGG! (Y)

Hello. What you described is actually a feature. Visit the options and holding a key to pick up items can be toggled on/off.

Options ~ UI ~ Key Pickup

Hope that helps.
Hi!

I found a bug with the Curse On Hit gem.

The problem is with the links:

Cast On Damage Taken
+
Ice Nova(or some other AoE)
+
Curse On Hit
+
Any curse gem (tested with ele weakness)

Some time ago it works with no problems. Now linked curse doesn't triggers with CoDT or CoH. And also linked curse disabled for manual casting. So it completly disabled with this links.

Thx and sorry for my english:)
Working as intended. Cannot combine multiple Trigger gems anymore.
<redacted>
Personal Item Filter(s):
https://www.pathofexile.com/item-filter/Rxpet8
Last edited by Censurri on Apr 13, 2021, 11:26:47 AM
I found a typo. its in vagan master mission in watery pit quest requirements: defeat vagan. he has 2 friends also.

when speaking he says uou instead of you
When you level Catarina to lvl 7, in her little congratulations speech to you in your hideout she says, at one point "the living to" this should be 'too'.
Vagan "uou"? :)

I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Hello,

I discovered this spelling error and I am posting it here because I am not sure whether it should be posted here or sent to the support.

I think its you, not "uou"

Bug reference number : 717 222 856.

Good night :p

Last edited by Idirou on Jun 28, 2015, 3:10:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info