Spelling mistakes and typos

"
Rhys wrote:
but the sword is actually Dopplehander, not doppelganger.

both are leaned on german words, dont they? so I'd assume "Doppel"~ also for Doppelhander as correct .

"
Rhys wrote:
Quest Complete vs. Quest Completed? Both seem perfectly good to me. I'll just leave it as it is.

Its both shortened, one from "quest is complete", the other from "you have the quest completed".
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Feb 19, 2012, 5:48:07 PM
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
both are leaned on german words, dont they? so I'd assume "Doppel"~ also for Doppelhander as correct.

Both forms seem common on the internet, but using google.de
seems to indicate that doppel- is more correct, a lá
doppelhandschuhe. I'll change it after all.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
Its both shortened, one from "quest is complete", the other from "you have the quest completed".

Both ways are correct English as they stand, and could also be considered shortened forms of several longer constructions. It doesn't really matter.
Code warrior
One of the passives in the shock corner of the tree is misspelled. Not sure if ability is wrong or if it is just misnamed.

I hope it is just that the ability is mislabeled as 20% base shock chance on lightning is pretty decent if someone wants to make a non crit lightning character.

It's the last passive on this string from the witch which says 10% chance to shock on hit with lightning damage, it's chance to shock and not Shock Duration

Doesn't that online passive tree make things so much simpler :D
-Meteoric Destiny!
Last edited by MDragoon on Feb 25, 2012, 10:20:14 AM
There's a passive skill (mini-keystone) over on the left side of the tree, labelled Purity of Essense ... should be Essence.

http://imgur.com/ROMAq
Last edited by Cristo9FP on Feb 25, 2012, 11:34:56 PM
Never mind, should have read the thread!
Last edited by Kamun on Feb 27, 2012, 9:26:29 PM
I believe the armour prefix "Thorney" should be spelled "Thorny". http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/thorney
Thorny and Essence have been fixed internally, and that passive hover will be fixed soon.
Thanks!
Code warrior
Not really a typo, but when any undead whose name ends in "corpse" dies, it leaves a "something corpse corpse", which looks quite silly. Perhaps just have the corpse be named the same as the mob?
But the point is to differentiate actual "corpses" from living monsters, so that when you're fighting a group of them (and corpse targeting is enabled), you can tell if the thing you are targeting is already dead or not.

Maybe put brackets around it?
Sandspitter (Corpse)
Disturbed Corpse (Corpse)
Code warrior
Brackets could be a valid solution.
Other idea: call the "corpses of corpses" body?
(Disturbed Corpses Body)

On a second thought, with this it could be difficult to explain the difference between bodies (of corpses) and corpses (of others)...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Mar 15, 2012, 5:39:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info