Trans girl problems

It seems being french is nore taboo than being a trans nowadays, at least on the forum lol.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 9, 2017, 12:32:23 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:

not to mention.... like if a bad drawing or a joke would deserve death penality and terrorism in return.

The whole "they drew our prophet they deserved to die" is so disgusting, I've had friends there, no one deserve to die like that, no one deserve to suffer, no one deserve pain. Only a sick mind would from a high moral standard dare to say someone else deserve death and suffering.

"Reasonable - that is, human - men will always be capable of compromise, but men who have dehumanized themselves by becoming the blind worshipers of an idea or an ideal are fanatics whose devotion to abstractions makes them the enemies of life."

Alan Watts
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Lady boners? I've read those are less of an issue with sufficient hrt but...are you there yet?

FYI ladyboner is a term some of my female friends use for when they're very into something. I'm not sure if it can be used literally, but I figure there has to be some examples...

Well, i get boners and im a lady so yea.^^

And even on HRT it depends on use of the tool. If unused it basically atrophies and becomes useless. HRT shrinks it a little bit tho or so some say. :)
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
Walking around with a bag of blood in your undies?

Spoiler
Oh yes, can't stop me now!

#Hardcoretransproblems

Peace,

-Boem-

You want peace yet you come humiliating others like those insensitive French comedians that got the entire France into trouble. Just know that the next attack might be on you or your loved ones!

If you thought that was humiliating then you need help.

And if you thought for a second it wasn't just an improper joke and should be perceived as any other way, you might need additional help.

There's so many improper jokes or ways to poke fun of this thread tittle, rest assured i took it easy and this was a pretty low throw out of the bucket of possibility's.

You guys are to easily offended and i say guys for obvious intended reasons.

Light up, piss against a tree and rub your boobs or something, i'd do it myself but i cant, since we haven't met.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : i honestly wonder how some people here get true a day if they can't even poke fun at themselves or whatever the situation they are in.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Jun 9, 2017, 12:45:32 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Also is tranny derogatory? Because I'm Australian and we abbreviate anything if possible. Typing transgender person is tiresome. Waste of good beer drinking, crocodile wrestling, stingray dodging time.

Here tranny is used as a noun for ugly old women that doesn't really look like women. So you don't call someone a tranny unless you want to insult them.

"
Boem wrote:

There's so many improper jokes or ways to poke fun of this thread tittle, rest assured i took it easy and this was a pretty low throw out of the bucket of possibility's.

Here's a challenge... you need to make a 2nd joke even better (or worse some would say)
Last edited by diablofdb on Jun 9, 2017, 12:48:23 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Interesting. I just remember the inconvenience and embarrassment of teenage involuntary bonerism, and was curious if that happens to preoperative transgender people.

Also is tranny derogatory? Because I'm Australian and we abbreviate anything if possible. Typing transgender person is tiresome. Waste of good beer drinking, crocodile wrestling, stingray dodging time.

Its something you shouldnt say to a trans person. Abbreviated it would be trans. Im ok with tranny as i see it as a cutesy version but most die inside hearing it.

Random boners probably happen to trans boys who start transition early, maybe even to trans men as they go through a second puberty with muscle and hair growth and the like and yes, their clit boner changes of course.^^
"
Deadpeng wrote:
One of my biggest problem is actually learning how to walk gracefully so that my skirt does not rotate around my waist.

I have heard this before!

When I was in college (don't judge me, and no, I'm not English) me and some friends were really loaded and we raided GF's closet and makeup. Yeah, problem with a skirt. And yes, we took pics. Nothing sexual, just having a bit of fun.

But I was loaded so ... not sure how valid the observation was.
Censored.
The brazilian tranny I shared a night with Had boners. Was not very useful for her that night as I am not into taking it.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
The brazilian tranny I shared a night with Had boners. Was not very useful for her that night as I am not into taking it.

shoutouts to trans fetishization
"
Boem wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
Walking around with a bag of blood in your undies?

Spoiler
Oh yes, can't stop me now!

#Hardcoretransproblems

Peace,

-Boem-

You want peace yet you come humiliating others like those insensitive French comedians that got the entire France into trouble. Just know that the next attack might be on you or your loved ones!

If you thought that was humiliating then you need help.

And if you thought for a second it wasn't just an improper joke and should be perceived as any other way, you might need additional help.

You guys are to easily offended and i say guys for obvious intended reasons.

Light up, piss against a tree and rub your boobs or something, i'd do it myself but i cant, since we haven't met.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : i honestly wonder how some people here get true a day if they can't even poke fun at themselves or whatever the situation they are in.

Well even I myself am curious if I am suffering from insanity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info