Trans girl problems

"
Deadpeng wrote:
One of my biggest problem is actually learning how to walk gracefully so that my skirt does not rotate around my waist.

Lol how do you make it do that? Btw, no one notices our skirt with those legs. ;)
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
One of my biggest problem is actually learning how to walk gracefully so that my skirt does not rotate around my waist.

Lol how do you make it do that? Btw, no one notices our skirt with those legs. ;)

You got to walk like Angelina Jolie like here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85xRfwaZEQM
"
Boem wrote:
Walking around with a bag of blood in your undies?

Spoiler
Oh yes, can't stop me now!

#Hardcoretransproblems

Peace,

-Boem-

You want peace yet you come humiliating others like those insensitive French comedians that got the entire France into trouble. Just know that the next attack might be on you or your loved ones!
"
Boem wrote:

Spoiler

#Hardcoretransproblems

Peace,

-Boem-

Peaceful savage XDD
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Spoiler

#Hardcoretransproblems

Peace,

-Boem-

Peaceful savage XDD

Do not think you are any safer in Canada. Russia is just across the polar bear region.
"48 As the Philistine moved closer to attack him, David ran quickly toward the battle line to meet him. 49 Reaching into his bag and taking out a stone, he slung it and struck the Philistine on the forehead. The stone sank into his forehead, and he fell facedown on the ground.

50 So David triumphed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone; without a sword in his hand he struck down the Philistine and killed him.

51 David ran and stood over him. He took hold of the Philistine’s sword and drew it from the sheath. After he killed him, he cut off his head with the sword."
"
Deadpeng wrote:

You want peace yet you come humiliating others like those insensitive French comedians that got the entire France into trouble. Just know that the next attack might be on you or your loved ones!

You've been raising all kinds of red flags in the forum lately. Just saying.

A consultation with a psychologist might not be a bad idea.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Spoiler

#Hardcoretransproblems

Peace,

-Boem-

Peaceful savage XDD

Do not think you are any safer in Canada. Russia is just across the polar bear region.

You guys really love the russia narrative xD
"
Deadpeng wrote:

- It was French caricaturist
- we had Islamist terrorist before that. Those morons don t wait for bad drawings to kill innocent peoples.

exemple: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Paris_M%C3%A9tro_and_RER_bombings

Might be hormonal imbalance but you became kind of nasty those days lol

"
鬼殺し wrote:

French comedian is more like an idea than an actuality..

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 9, 2017, 12:27:11 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

- It was French caricaturist
- we had Islamist terrorist before that. Those morons don t wait for bad drawings to kill innocent peoples.

exemple: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Paris_M%C3%A9tro_and_RER_bombings

not to mention.... like if a bad drawing or a joke would deserve death penality and terrorism in return.

The whole "they drew our prophet they deserved to die" is so disgusting, I've had friends there, no one deserve to die like that, no one deserve to suffer, no one deserve pain. Only a sick mind would from a high moral standard dare to say someone else deserve death and suffering.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info