All Back Attachments and Wings Discounted This Weekend Only!

I'm still waiting MTX on beta as previous Q&A said they would be. Then I'll buy a supporter pack and maybe some Hot wings.
Saved
Anyway to take advantage of this sale for Xbox? I already know I will be playing, so getting a jump on cosmetics like this would be awesome.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
Corrison wrote:
Anyway to take advantage of this sale for Xbox? I already know I will be playing, so getting a jump on cosmetics like this would be awesome.

Purchases made for the PC version of the game cannot be used on the Xbox port.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Rakschas666 wrote:
What about the Deicide Wings? It says ALL wings / back attachments but I dont see a discount on them?!

They are currently available for 235 points.

Their regular price is 325 points.

The 3 and 2 have changed places; they are discounted.

you are right. either i had a bug on my side or i just didnt see it correctly. my bad anyways and thanks for clearing that up for me.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Corrison wrote:

Purchases made for the PC version of the game cannot be used on the Xbox port.

Was thinking that too. And seeing how there is nothing relating to PoE on the Xbox store yet, pre-purchasing something like these is improbable. T_T
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
I won't buy a single mtx until you fix it on beta. Really. It's so an epic fail. I can't believe it.
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
Shield sale next please, I have been waiting too long for Seraph Shield to be on sale...
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
Kinda pointless since u cant use mtx in Beta right now ;)
"
potfrr wrote:
I won't buy a single mtx until you fix it on beta. Really. It's so an epic fail. I can't believe it.

It's not, actually. If you think about it, it's quite logical.

The beta is a completely separate realm. Therefor, all of the MXTs you have on the "real" realm are also no there, just like everything else isn't. As it also can't communicate with anything on the real realm, it also can't draw from the MXT database.

Of course, they could make such a connection possible, but it would require making sure nothing from the beta could "contaminate" the database.

It's not always as straight forward as you may think it is. I may not have even scratched the surface of the real issues they'd be facing. Be patient.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
potfrr wrote:

Everything on beta will be wiped out when the test phase is over. Also, your account isn't imported into the beta. So to answer your question, there's no point in doing what you ask.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info