All Back Attachments and Wings Discounted This Weekend Only!

Nice work today ggg
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Very very nice!

Any word on the new microtransaction system and a possible retry/re-implementation date? ... Really want to see this system.
Also, does the new microtransaction system have an easy way to show which microtransactions we already have?

Though I am interested in this sale, I am still going to wait to buy a supporter pack(kivata) till we can actually play FoO. Will simply buy a few points and upgrade later, if I want to.

Will the price of these supporter packs drop after the beta is done(making the beta key useless)?

Keep up the good work!
"
Jerle wrote:
Great! Just restocked on points!

GG
But wait... what are you spending your points on

Anyway thx for your upgoing support

Does anyone have a screenshot af what gloom wings and steam powered armour look like together? It might be great, it might suck. You'd really help me decide if it's worth buying these wings.

May your maps be plentiful,
SB
May your maps be bountiful, exile
YO, wtb discount for belts mtx in monday.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
You should really stop saying the twitch prime effects are "free". I was one click away from having Amazon take 50€ away from me for some Prime membership. At least make it clearer that only the items are free, not the subscription.
"
Emrad wrote:
You should really stop saying the twitch prime effects are "free". I was one click away from having Amazon take 50€ away from me for some Prime membership. At least make it clearer that only the items are free, not the subscription.

You have a one month free trial and it costs 12 dollars per month to subscribe after. It's hardly their fault that you accept to pay 6 months ahead for subscription. That's your choice.

The items ARE free and can be obtained at no cost whatsoever.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
sarannah101 wrote:
Very very nice!

Any word on the new microtransaction system and a possible retry/re-implementation date? ... Really want to see this system.
Also, does the new microtransaction system have an easy way to show which microtransactions we already have?

Though I am interested in this sale, I am still going to wait to buy a supporter pack(kivata) till we can actually play FoO. Will simply buy a few points and upgrade later, if I want to.

Will the price of these supporter packs drop after the beta is done(making the beta key useless)?

Keep up the good work!

The price will not drop. This is the same deal with packs as happened for Awakening, they're priced like any other set of packs and then the beta key is thrown in.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Sadly I bought mine Gloomy Wings yesterday for normal price :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info