Beta Launch Day: Common Questions and Answers

is there, like last time, so tome counter which gives free beta key to someone?
"
_Piranha wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
"
_Piranha wrote:
Got no E-Mail/Message even though my lifetime purchases should be well above the threshold.

Please send an e-mail to support@grindinggear.com.

Still no answer from support after over ~18h, I doublechecked everything, also did download the standalone beta client just to be sure, but still no access ("This league is only availablle to Beta players").

Can I do something else to at least get some kind of response? Mailing again will probably just reset the wait...

Edit: Spelling

Edit2: I JUST got the mail enabling the access 1 minute ago!

Same thing here, except emailed support over a day ago and still no access .... or response...

I have none of my MTX from normal game in acc in beta client... Is this a bug or it's just like that?
"
I have none of my MTX from normal game in acc in beta client... Is this a bug or it's just like that?

Just like that for now.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
3.0 BETA 为什么大师的制作工具不见了
"
ish57 wrote:
"
_Piranha wrote:

Still no answer from support after over ~18h, I doublechecked everything, also did download the standalone beta client just to be sure, but still no access ("This league is only availablle to Beta players").

Can I do something else to at least get some kind of response? Mailing again will probably just reset the wait...

Edit: Spelling

Edit2: I JUST got the mail enabling the access 1 minute ago!

Same thing here, except emailed support over a day ago and still no access .... or response...

Same situation too, but I'm at 40+ hours without a response. I know they're swamped and I'm sure they're getting there, but I'm curious what causes some $500+ supporters to miss out on the immediate access. I remember it happening for the 2.0 beta as well.

Edit: Just got a response then, they must be reading the thread.
Last edited by Hojirozame on Jun 10, 2017, 1:25:27 AM
Anyone know how many keys they give out a day?
"
pastawater wrote:
Anyone know how many keys they give out a day?

i guess none :D
funny thing is they said:
"
We'll likely use significantly larger but silent waves of invites to invite active players into the Beta (for example, instead of 288 keys per day like before, we might pick 500-1000 players each day that we send out invites for simultaneously).
and it looks like its not happening.
Got a beta key through supporter pack... it worked earlier in the site, but when i tried in steam, it didn't worked.
Now, i tried to redeem again and just got a message saying that it's an invalid key.
Sent an e-mail to support, just got a message saying that they received the e-mail.
I dont know what to do.
Optimus Prime: Jazz, organize a battle unit. We're going after them.
Jazz: Prowl. Trailbreaker. Wheeljack. Ironhide. Mirage. Sunstreaker. Sideswipe. Autobots, start your engines!
Optimus Prime: Let's roll!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info