Happy Pride Month everyone!

I really don't get this whole celebrate LGBT thing. If gay people would like to be treated like non gay people it maybe would be a good idea to not bore non gay people with their gayness all the time? I mean really no one gives a fuck beside the LGBT people themself and a bunch a rednecks that still believe that gay people are evil. [Removed by Support]

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by Ethan_GGG on Jun 10, 2017, 4:18:11 PM
"
666lol666 wrote:
I really don't get this whole celebrate LGBT thing. If gay people would like to be treated like non gay people it maybe would be a good idea to not bore non gay people with their gayness all the time? I mean really no one gives a fuck beside the LGBT people themself and a bunch a rednecks that still believe that gay people are evil. [Removed by Support]

Um, LGBT people are invisible to some people and others harass and kill them. That doesnt happen if youre straight. Thats why pride month and parades exist, so they become visible.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:

Um, LGBT people are invisible to some people and others harass and kill them. That doesnt happen if youre straight. Thats why pride month and parades exist, so they become visible.

That's what I was talking about. The handful of rednecks that do still harass and kill lgbt people are of course insane and belong to the goddamn museum. But being invisible is a good thing because then you are like everyone else out there. Making yourself more visible is only pointing out that there is a difference but I'm pretty sure talking about the difference isn't helping anyone. For example if I would like to suck a bunch of dicks I would go out and suck every dick I could get no problem. Would I be ashamed? No. Would I feel the need to tell it to everyone? No. Would I deny it if someone would ask me about it? No. Of course not because everything I do is a part of my personality and I like myself. On the other hand why would I run around at work for example and tell everyone and his grandmother that I like sucking dicks? It wouldn't make any sence. Worst case I would attract some of these fucked up rednecks that can't live without straight rules for everything.

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jun 11, 2017, 4:02:38 AM
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:

That's what I was talking about. The handful of rednecks that do still harass and kill lgbt people are of course insane and belong to the goddamn museum. But being invisible is a good thing because then you are like everyone else out there. Making yourself more visible is only pointing out that there is a difference but I'm pretty sure talking about the difference isn't helping anyone. For example if I would like to suck a bunch of dicks I would go out and suck every dick I could get no problem. Would I be ashamed? No. Would I feel the need to tell it to everyone? No. Would I deny it if someone would ask me about it? No. Of course not because everything I do is a part of my personality and I like myself. On the other hand why would I run around at work for example and tell everyone and his grandmother that I like sucking dicks? It wouldn't make any sence. Worst case I would attract some of these fucked up rednecks that can't live without straight rules for everything.

Being gay doesnt equal sucking dick. What are you on? There is not enough awareness on trans people, not enough awareness on bi people and gays and lesbians are non existent until they say it.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Being gay doesnt equal sucking dick.

Believe it or not, I know that. I was just trying to make a simple example.

"
There is not enough awareness on trans people, not enough awareness on bi people and gays and lesbians are non existent until they say it.

What do you mean by not enough awareness? Everyone has the right to be a transgender but every straight person also have the right to not be bothered with this whole transgender thing. If you like it or not there are only 2 natural human genders, all the other genders are artifical genders. We people do not even care about 50k people dying from hunger every day and you think that thanks to "more awareness" someday people would care about the feelings of transgender people? Good luck with that one! Let me tell you a true story about prostitutes in Thailand. Every single native thai that wants a prostitute walks up to the girl and grab between her legs before he even talks to her because they are all "aware" that about 50% of those prostitutes are traps. Is that what you want? And what do you mean by "gays and lesbians are non existent until they say it"? People are not existant because no one knows about their sexual life? Sorry but that is beyond pathetic.

Last edited by 666lol666 on Jun 11, 2017, 10:27:06 AM
Gets popcorn... ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Being gay doesnt equal sucking dick.

Believe it or not, I know that. I was just trying to make a simple example.

"
There is not enough awareness on trans people, not enough awareness on bi people and gays and lesbians are non existent until they say it.

What do you mean by not enough awareness? Everyone has the right to be a transgender but every straight person also have the right to not be bothered with this whole transgender thing. If you like it or not there are only 2 natural human genders, all the other genders are artifical genders. We people do not even care about 50k people dying from hunger every day and you think that thanks to "more awareness" someday people would care about the feelings of transgender people? Good luck with that one! Let me tell you a true story about prostitutes in Thailand. Every single native thai that wants a prostitute walks up to the girl and grab between her legs before he even talks to her because they are all "aware" that about 50% of those prostitutes are traps. Is that what you want? And what do you mean by "gays and lesbians are non existent until they say it"? People are not existant because no one knows about their sexual life? Sorry but that is beyond pathetic.

You dont have to pay attention to pride month or pride parades. No one forces you to. If youre cool with LGBT people, thats great, why are you bothered by anything about it tho?
My biggest issue with it all are the labels people are putting on themselves. For example I consider myself a straight man but if I end up having a steamy night of passion with one of my chubby gay friends society or lgbt then expect me to identify as bi. Or if I'm attracted to a trans woman as a straight man society expects me to take exception to that compared to a biological woman.

Personally I think all the labels are bs. Having an evening watching the telly with my chubby friend turning into a bit of a night doesn't change who I am and I don't feel any different the next morning. Nor do I act any differently afterwords.

I don't need some group telling me it's ok or not ok. Or that I'm now this but before I was that.

Seems like all unnecessary divisions. I think people would be happier if they would be themselves and not try to play to whatever group society tries to place them in. To me then you wouldn't need all the special treatment. You still have to conform to societal expectations in terms of how you dress, act and talk in work social situations regardless of your lgbt'ness so using those labels as an excuse to act far outside the norm isn't helping anyone.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
You dont have to pay attention to pride month or pride parades. No one forces you to. If youre cool with LGBT people, thats great, why are you bothered by anything about it tho?

I'm cool with LGBT people I even have a few in my circle of friends but I don't like all that "attention seeking" aka. "celebrating" because in my opinion that will only backfire. For me it's a little like feminism. I'm 101% for equal rights too and I can't even imagine why some stoneage assholes still think that there should be different rights for women and man BUT I still don't like the feminist movement because those women usually think equal right only mean that woman are allowed to behave as badly as those 20% stoneage males that I despise so much.

"
666lol666 wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

I'm cool with LGBT people I even have a few in my circle of friends but I don't like all that "attention seeking" aka. "celebrating" because in my opinion that will only backfire. For me it's a little like feminism. I'm 101% for equal rights too and I can't even imagine why some stoneage assholes still think that there should be different rights for women and man BUT I still don't like the feminist movement because those women usually think equal right only mean that woman are allowed to behave as badly as those 20% stoneage males that I despise so much.

Then you mean feminist extremism and not actual feminists. And its not about attention seeking, its about visibility. Youre always being read as straight. Its about breaking the default.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info