Happy Pride Month everyone!

Can never tell if I'm supposed to celebrate since sometimes A is included in LGBTA and other times it's removed.
Bring back race seasons.
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
Can never tell if I'm supposed to celebrate since sometimes A is included in LGBTA and other times it's removed.

Just be respectful and things will go well.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
No disrespect meant in any way. Plenty of friends in the LGBT community. But LGBT celebrations always bring to mind the question of "is asexuality in that list?" since I recall it being included, but I don't see it in the acronym anymore.

I could be mistaken and have a false memory, though.
Bring back race seasons.
More on topic:

What are you doing for pride month in Germany, Sarah?

It probably seems really cliché, but as an ignorant foreigner all I can think of for German celebrations are beer and Oktoberfest.

I know where I live in Missouri (you can pronounce it Misery if you want, I know a lot of natives do), we're having a few events. There's a pride parade for the LGBT community here. I won't be able to go unfortunately, since my work schedule always has me awake at night and asleep during the day.
Bring back race seasons.
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
More on topic:

What are you doing for pride month in Germany, Sarah?

It probably seems really cliché, but as an ignorant foreigner all I can think of for German celebrations are beer and Oktoberfest.

I know where I live in Missouri (you can pronounce it Misery if you want, I know a lot of natives do), we're having a few events. There's a pride parade for the LGBT community here. I won't be able to go unfortunately, since my work schedule always has me awake at night and asleep during the day.

Nothing really, i wait for Christopher Street Day in august. Im just spreading the news about it in solidarity.

The LGBT acronym includes all sexualities, its just shorter. So youre very welcome. :)
Just looked up Christopher Street Day. Looks a lot larger than the type of things we hold here in MO! Looks as large as Mardi Gras down in New Orleans. There may be much larger events in other parts of the country, but in MO CSD has us beat.

And thank you for letting me know about the acronym. It has changed so often during my time observing it that it is easy for me to lose track.
Bring back race seasons.
Events are getting more frequent and diverse in type. We used to have few-none in Detroit a few years back. I went to world pride in Toronto in 2014 ... it was a good time! Dancing, food, music, parades ... not that different in that regard from a lot of festivals. More rainbows though :)
Here lies a toppled god;
his fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal -
a narrow and a tall one.
- F.H.
Going to watch Girl on Girl action short video clips on site for gentlemen because I want to support the cause you know.
I went to three CSD events in the past couple of years, was always fun.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info