Beta Keys Sharing Thread (share a beta key with a fellow player)

Hello there,

It's not 1 but 2 spare keys I got ! (one from suppporter packs, the second one from races).

Just be the quickest to grab one :
Spoiler
MTQUV-V5SY4-SNR5N-LKZ3S

Spoiler
MTM67-NYPN2-B8UDQ-XQEPX

Have fun !
"
pirerrox wrote:
Hello there,

It's not 1 but 2 spare keys I got ! (one from suppporter packs, the second one from races).

Spoiler
MTQUV-V5SY4-SNR5N-LKZ3S

Spoiler
MTM67-NYPN2-B8UDQ-XQEPX

Have fun !

OMFG.. TY SO MUCH DUDE!!!

Im just an alt btw I play poe since beta days.. your key is in good hands.. CHEERS!!!
"
pirerrox wrote:
Hello there,

Spoiler
MTQUV-V5SY4-SNR5N-LKZ3S

Spoiler
MTM67-NYPN2-B8UDQ-XQEPX

Have fun !

OMG! I was in race to get a fucking key and its lost.. both keys used alrdy

GGG WHY? I have done all races and get requested levels and no prizes at all, WTF!?

I lost keys and didnt win anything for my time i spend on those shitty boring events that gave nothing and everyone faster when need redeem key there.

Cmon!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
pirerrox wrote:
Hello there,

Spoiler
MTQUV-V5SY4-SNR5N-LKZ3S

Spoiler
MTM67-NYPN2-B8UDQ-XQEPX

Have fun !

Woah! Looks like I grabbed the second one! Thank you pirerrox! Very awesome of you to share two keys with the community! I've been playing pretty regularly since Perandus and have been hoping to be able to get into Beta. If I end up with another key, I'll be sure to post it on this thread!
Someday GerryB will get one.
LF key D:
"
Basedgodx wrote:

Im just an alt btw I play poe since beta days.. your key is in good hands.. CHEERS!!!

"
wde97 wrote:

Woah! Looks like I grabbed the second one! Thank you pirerrox! Very awesome of you to share two keys with the community! I've been playing pretty regularly since Perandus and have been hoping to be able to get into Beta. If I end up with another key, I'll be sure to post it on this thread!

Glad to see that those keys will not be lost :)
lf key boys :P
"
pirerrox wrote:
"
Basedgodx wrote:

"
wde97 wrote:

Glad to see that those keys will not be lost :)

Thanks again! I took off work early and am currently waiting for the Beta to finish downloading. :) Woohoo!
Spoiler
MT3B5-S6X98-VTDHJ-H3EG3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info